KTA-All Druid Recruitment Thread

Re: KTA-All Druid Recruitment Thread

Yay, means i'll sit out tomorrow. Don't think i have the willpower to catch up now.

Bah I managed to nearly catch up (thx a LOT Butch), but I failed to catch up lvl-wise since I respecced to bear and it is impossible to kill things quickly and I don't have time for more playing. I'm lvl 18 at Mephisto quest and I'm not sure if I can make it on time this evening.

:(

Bah I managed to nearly catch up (thx a LOT Butch), but I failed to catch up lvl-wise since I respecced to bear and it is impossible to kill things quickly and I don't have time for more playing. I'm lvl 18 at Mephisto quest and I'm not sure if I can make it on time this evening.

:(

I'm around now man, gonna have a shower and then have some munchies and I can help out? I'll try and log in and find you now, if not, see you in about 45 mins!

EDIT: Really sorry to hear of your lag-death butch, it is indeed the biggest killer :( I can help you catch back up this week if you like?

EDIT: Really sorry to hear of your lag-death butch, it is indeed the biggest killer :( I can help you catch back up this week if you like?

Thanks, any help will be appreciated ofcourse. I played a bit tonight and finnished act I (all wps + all quests). Level 13 atm.

Let me know when and what level you guys finnished today.

We finished at 22h yesterday and are lvl 25-30! We went out in a5, killed shenk and got frigid wp. All in all a good run, but many phonecalls :D

Thanks, any help will be appreciated ofcourse. I played a bit tonight and finnished act I (all wps + all quests). Level 13 atm.

Let me know when and what level you guys finnished today.

I forgot I am going to a meal tonight and tomorrow I was meeting some of Lotti's friends but now they aren't coming so I have to go to stoopid gaming but I can help out on Thursday evening as of 7pm GMT, lmk if I am needed dude! :thumbup:

EDIT: Can I have an idea of what sort of Merc and skills people will be using end-game please? There are many tweaking options for my weak-*** Summoning build and I need to know what I can use :)

Last edited:

after 14 h of sleep i am awake to really catch up with the events :)

first off: RIP Butch! but i´m glad u´ll rebuild

hey pat! nice to see u back! there are still spots left in this run :whistling:

my current eng-game plan is:

fury - how - wolf - fireclaw - BA-merc

might switch the merc for an act 3 cold one and probably was too keen on the FC, as i will need way more skill points than are available

Hey guys, long time no see! Apparently my computer has changed its mind about these forums so I can safely visit them again.

I still find KTA appealing... I think I want to join the next group :D

Good luck with the current run!

I missed this post how?! Pat! Please join this run! There is space now! I can help catch you up!

Thanks for posting that Joe, I might change things up a bit Merc-wise depending on who is planning on taking what when we hit NM you see. I have been reading about Summoners all morning, and what I can hope to expect from mine, and a Might merc would help my little minions do damage, as I can imagine butch will take Prayer for Insight synergy, Talmie would take Holy Freeze and Fred keep his Act 1 merc and Pat can take Defiance when she joins the run :whistling:

Coolio, I have Defiance right now but I'll be glad to change that to holy freeze when we reach a2 nm! And I can help u catch up aswell Pat, I should be on this evening!

EDIT: Ohhh, endgame:

Shockwave (~comfy duration)
Oak Sage (max)
Lycanthropy (max)
Maul (max)
Werebear (max)

Last edited:

Coolio, I have Defiance right now but I'll be glad to change that to holy freeze when we reach a2 nm! And I can help u catch up aswell Pat, I should be on this evening!

EDIT: Ohhh, endgame:

Shockwave (~comfy duration)
Oak Sage (max)
Lycanthropy (max)
Maul (max)
Werebear (max)

Thanks very much for posting that dude, sticking with Defiance from a low level is good stuff and you don't have to change to HF, I thought for some reason you were aiming for that, my bad, although having all the info down here will help me organize my head!

My (zany) build will be

Max Spirit Wolf
Max Dire Wolf
Max Bear
Between 10-Max Spirit of Barbs
Between 10-Max Ravens
Between 10-Max Poison Creeper

Act 2 Might merc unless someone else was gunning for it and I can stick with my Act 1 Merc and hope for a Witchy to up the damage of my summons further! I would like to see every aura in use if we can, i'll even take a duff one like Thorns if I have to and have many sources of damage return (shame they don't stack...)
No support from my actual Druid whatsoever (no Hunter, no Elemental backup, just mental!) as I expect to have as much +skills as possible to bump the levels of my pack (Dire Wolves, Bear for Bosses) up and have them buff for crowd control :)

Caught up. lvl 24, a5 frigid highlands wp, all Qs done.

As for merc auras, i can go with Prayer.

Caught up. lvl 24, a5 frigid highlands wp, all Qs done.

As for merc auras, i can go with Prayer.

Only use Prayer if you want to dude, but you can rock the Insight with the synergy as you will be using the most mana I can imagine, well, closely followed by Fred!
I think I was lvl 27, nearly 28 by the time we were done, I know Fred and, iirc, Joe hit 30 at the end of the run so if you feel like gaining a few more lvls feel free although i'm once again so busy until Monday I can't fufill my promise to help out! :(

I won't be able to join tonight's session due to nightshift but I should be able to make it next monday. Hope I won't slow you down too much.

Yooooooooo! Are we ready to rock Act 5?!!?! You betcha sweet *** I am!! I just don't get the damn time to play anymore and it's winding me up!! Tonight's D2 fix should tide me over until I get a chance to play again! Who's in?

I won't be able to join tonight's session due to nightshift but I should be able to make it next monday. Hope I won't slow you down too much.

Send me your acc details dude and I can have your char in on my slave comp so you don't miss out on quests...unless you want to have fun solo-ing of course!

Aw thanks for offering me help to catch up with you guys Tal, Joe and Dean :heart:. I don't want to catch up though, I'm afraid I find it a bit too tedious at the moment and I can't join tonight nor next week. And Dean is too busy to help :p (j/k of course, I read here and on the Gaussforums about your D2 deprivation heh, good luck with that).

Have fun tonight, make sure to KTA!!

all in. right now getting some beef to throw on the grill, so i have the necessary energy

Awesome run last night guys, I wanted to take a screenie of us killing Nilly-willy for Fred but he jumped around so much I couldn't get a decent one where we were all on screen!
That is where we are up to Fred, Nilly dead although we have Frozen Tundra waypoint included as we forgot Nilly and forged on but its a good thing as we can jump straight down to The Ancients Way if the Tundra wp location is kind to us!
No notable finds still although that 26% light res lc with 2ndary dump stat was quite nice! Our builds are also all taking shape nicely; my Wolves will start to do some notable damage for the rest of Normal and some of Nightmare now and Spirit of Barbs actually helped against some Frenzytaurs in Nilly's lair and looks cool in white!
Looking forward to next week!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High