KTA-All Druid Recruitment Thread

Re: KTA-All Druid Recruitment Thread

We stand at Baalruns at the moment butch and we have decided to leave it for a week until you come back so that we can all play together :)

Ok, i'm at WSK 2 WP. Found Pul on my way down there. Did you do baal Q already?

And damn @ Tal ripping :(

Ok, i'm at WSK 2 WP. Found Pul on my way down there. Did you do baal Q already?

And damn @ Tal ripping :(

I think I had my weeks messed up as you are back now man! We shall continue tonight then! I think some of us have the Baal Q and some don't iirc, we shall look into it tonight :)

Looking forward to it!

I can defo qbug the hell out of baal in case Fred isn't qless too, he got loads more mf than me iirc.

Howdy gents

I will be on holiday as of this Saturday so I will miss next week's session but well up for a bit of ***-kickin' tonight after my first day back at work after more than a week off of major illness! My desk is a mess so i'll just say see you all later!

Enjoy your vacation, m8!1!

Glad to read your house is more or less in order, we're anticipating to move over somewhere next month. I'm sure I'll have plenty more crap to fix when we do, but we'll see how it goes.

Take care all ye KTArrrrrrrrrrr d00dz :girly:

Woooooooo oOmpie returns!!

All the hard work on your house is coming to an end; light at the end of the tunnel eh?!

I hope to see you in for the next run, which will probably be about a month or two as we started Hell on the Monday just gone and we have low resistances, low damage output and have to work harder on crowd and damage control...ahhhh, how KTA should be!

Best of luck with the loose ends dude, I still have to put up some shelves, drill up some speakers and hang some pictures but that is it!

Take it easy :wave:

Has anyone else noticed that the clouds in the avatar of the Kaxe look like a fish humping a coral?

OMG now that you say it I totally see it!!

Right, i'm off on my hols as of tomorrow until the next Saturday and I actually want to try and catch up myself and see how my minions can damage in Hell...i'll let you know how I get on and if (read: likely) I need help in the Monday session of the 5th September to catch up to where you are...unless you simply leave it for a week of course! Up to you my peeps!

Take it easy :)

We're leaving it a week (only me and Krupa avi).

Good day my KTA chums :)

Managed a tan from English weather so i'm feeling pretty good! All ready for my D2 fix tonight, let's kick the butt out of some Hell!

ncie to see ur back kaxe!
should be a full house tonight. looking forward to it :)

cya laterz

Well that was fun :p

Due to my inability to juve, KTA-Laochas is herding wolves in the sky... :coffee:

Best of luck with finishing Hell dudes, I'm sure you'll kick some butt :thumbup:

so here is how it (we) went down:

we started in the black marsh and kept wacking things pretty nicely until dean was 2 hitted by a champion crusher...
we kept going a cleaned out the pits with a 5 soc ca dropping and not much else.
in jail lvl 2 the dog-like SU left us a wizzy and a lem dropped somewhere, but in the next level 2 archer packs were waiting behind a corner. after a long fight they were defeated, but butchie had died...
with only fire builds left the remaining areas were not so much cleaned but discovered while running away from immunes. to get to andys throne we lured the monsters in the first room while the we had a tp in the throne room ready.
andy was slain and dropped ISENHARTS!!1!!

so the druids were beaten by the zons, but made it further than the paladins did

Heheheh, a comedy of errors last night for sure :p

I did enjoy the gimpedness of a Summoner Druid with crappy items and hoped to carry it to the end but it was not to be! New thread time!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High