KTA-All Druid Recruitment Thread

Re: KTA-All Druid Recruitment Thread

so here is a small summary of the events last night:

butch and i were waiting in channel when talmie came to visit. a little talk and a few minutes later fred entered and his appearance made all the difference: "make druid!" "but i have to install LoD first". and so he did. a little late we started the session.
the three of us in a3 (fred, butch and myself) rampaged all the way to the forges. a rogue bow was found, which would have been awesome for tommy, and an angelic sickle were the two most worthwhile finds. talmie started to catch up with his all pawning vine. we ended after three forges and have now all runes up to and including amn. (no ral but enough tals to cube one and still have one spare). next week diablo will go down and parts of a5 probably too

glad to see u on board tal!! gimme a shout if u need some help with catching up

and will be glad to see u back the session after the upcoming one, dean. ur druid is on par with the quests (except forge) but missing a few lvls. but nothing a cow run and some baals couldn´t fix

Sounds like you all had funz, excellent! Thanks again for holding my char in-game dude; not having to catch up is a massive bonus although I did miss my favourite act (it's soooo greeeeen! :p)
Happy Diablo hunting and see you all soon!

Was a nice session. Shame there were only three of us tho. If you don't show up at least leave a message on the boards so we can start on time and not 30 minutes late (as usual).

....Shame there were only three of us tho. If you don't show up at least leave a message on the boards so we can start on time and not 30 minutes late (as usual).

I've been asking that for the best part of 5 years my friend, it just doesn't happen! :p

I might be interrested to join this 2 mondays from now. (got arrangement for next monday). This should give me enough time to get to know the game better.

I might be interrested to join this 2 mondays from now. (got arrangement for next monday). This should give me enough time to get to know the game better.

We are full I am afraid sir but when the new run comes about (3-6 months) feel free to sign up to the new run :)

If you can people make sure you do a nice write up of the action us inactive KTA-ers do like a good read

Kaxe you got your PC fixed yet?
Thats a right fly in the ointment no doubt when they go belly up!

I'm getting the itchy trigger finger with D3 coming - hell my current rig would run it just fine but bah with that!

I just got a new case today as the old one is old in the tooth - its getting the full spring clean this weekend all the old bits cleaned and moved - come upgrade its going to be either the new Intel I7-2600k or equivalent AMD bulldozer. Dual 580 GFX cards..... honest bank manager its all for D3! :)

If you can people make sure you do a nice write up of the action us inactive KTA-ers do like a good read :)

I agree :) Joe's write-up was exactly what I needed to keep the spirits up; i'm having massive gaming withdrawal now!

Kaxe you got your PC fixed yet?
Thats a right fly in the ointment no doubt when they go belly up!

My SSD is pimp-nuggets (feels like a whole new PC!), the media PC is in downstairs ready for the gauss channel bot, all house networked, I just need that internet to pop on come the 15th!

That is a nice processor indeed dude, can't wait for D3 for the ultimate test of zee Beast! :p

Good luck for tonight guys, kick some *** and enjoy!

hmmm...five minutes late and it seems there is noone in the channel...also noone is online.

DEAN!! we need u back! u´re the glue holding us together

guess i have to play with myself this week ;)

edit: fred showed up and we decided to not play further and eat dinner instead

Last edited:

Oh my god, this is complete fail on my part. After whining on people not showing up... :(
This new project in work shreds my nerves. Got so preoccupied i forgot about the Monday run. Really sorry.

Lol Joe, you nearly played with Fred... :whistling:

Yaaaay for me though as I don't miss out on (actually playing) too much of Normal now! Can't wait to get back on this! I'm going to be making a post on gauss today to entice the people back to this run and away from LoL/HoN/MoS(Monkeys of Spanking) or whatever the deuce it is that has captured all of their attentions!

Wait, yesterday was monday right, wtf I was playing on *Talmie from 20h-21h30 GMT+2, what a fail! Could use some help catching up though I still have exams (finish June 22nd). I'm at Andy I think!

Hm and then lifeguarding in July, will have a hard time keeping up with this run inbetween the beachpartay!

You part-time gamer Talmie :p

Just kiddin' my friend, once you are caught up I can hold your character in-game like Joe has so kindly been doing for me on days you're being the Hoff so you don't have to catch up further?

Fine by me, I'll first focus on actually catching up, is anyone usually online at the time I posted in my previous post? (not this evening and the next, too much study to be done)

...once you are caught up I can hold your character in-game...

...I'll first focus on actually catching up...

[/pendantic git mode]

[serious mode] I would be on time at that time if I have t'interweb, others would be on that time fo-scho but no one seems to add each others accounts to each others /f lists anymore lol.......GET ON IT PEOPLE!!

Good day gentlemen!

I haz interwebz back, i'm happy, although its only 4mb at the moment while they 'test the line' and all that jazz!
I have a question, what level are you guys at? I'm 23 now, popped on briefly last night and walked from the Great Marsh to Flayer but didn't get the wp as my WoT buddies started logging on and telling me to play!
My wolves are quite damaging and kill speed is very reasonable although I can't wait for a Spirit sword, Lore helm, well, anything that gives me a boatload of +skills so my Ravens peck more, my vine actually stays alive and my Wolves are buff as fook!
I will give myself all the waypoints from another character and level up a bit during the course of this week ready for Monday, looking forward to it!

Hey guys, long time no see! Apparently my computer has changed its mind about these forums so I can safely visit them again.

I still find KTA appealing... I think I want to join the next group :D

Good luck with the current run!

Hi dear Pat :propeller:

Is there anyone who wants to help me catch up tonight? Around 19:00 GMT!

I can help you catch up if you still need Talmie.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High