Its MFO Time!

Re: Its MFO Time!

Videos are looking good guys. Though Nagisa had me with "Aqua Alta Hiyori" :)

@Nagisa: :shocked: So that's why I lost my Jah and Ber. The D2 gods must have made a miscalculation and then had to take from somewhere... ;)

I'm sorry but I have to drop out of the competition. Recent events have not exactly raised my motivation, but more importantly, it turns out I'm not going to be able to run at all for the rest of the week. Instead I'm going on a trip for work :(

The MFO wasn't a total waste for me though, got a grailer for my troubles.

Still have a [highlight]looooooooooooong[/highlight] ways to go before I can compete with bassano's world record times but since I finished in under 2 minutes for now I'll be happy it wasn't any longer LoL.

ROFL.

My times are not so impressive anymore beacuse after more then one year break from AT and even another MF running I am much slower. First 100 runs I did up today were with average time 50 seconds which is 7 seconds slower then in last MFO I played. :)

Rerolled my map by accident but it ended up great - I found great map with entrance to pit close to wp and great bosspack density. And runs are ~15-20 sec faster.

No new qualifiers but I found this

Code:
[highlight]Archon Plate
Defense: 524[/highlight]
Durability: 32 of 60
Required Strength: 103
Required Level: 63
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0xda2bf862

Irony is that I made Fortitude yesterday :p so this will be kept forever in darkness of my stashes.
Nice videos guys. If my PC wouldn't be from 1999. I would try to record a video of my leet skills :badteeth:

Nice vids all! If anybody wants to see my pindle runs, you should seek professional help. Fabian's maybe...

In other news:
Been very happy with several finds so far...

ARG! Never say that! I've clearly offended the RNG horribly. I did a lot of runs last night by almost anybody's standards, and all I have to show for it is two useful non-qualifiers and two grailers I could have gotten from Mephisto :banghead:.

I'll need to do some karmic cleansing before I resume...

Screen shot or it didn't happen!

oops, I got distracted, this is actually the first team update. As usual, order is mostly governed by the # of members with updates sent in.

slowmg
burnouts
kittens
slackers

Pindle Zod

Way to go slowmg! Go team go, and the runes aren't bad either.

PindleZod.jpg

Congrats Mungo!

Since there's been a question or two on it, I will update Baal again Wednesday (tomorrow) afternoon as well as Friday afternoon, GMT-8. Please send your scores in before those times if you would like a relatively accurate idea of your standings. :)

I will update Baal again Wednesday (tomorrow) afternoon as well as Friday afternoon, GMT-8. Please send your scores in before those times if you would like a relatively accurate idea of your standings. :)

Sounds like a plan, expect the same here. (AT I think, but don't quote me on it).

I'll send in an update to Nagisa tonight or early tomorrow.
Most interesting thing today so far was a triple-durability Colossus Sword.

Rune Scythe
Colossus Sword
One-Hand Damage: 26 to 70
Two-Hand Damage: 61 to 121
Durability: 123 of 150
Required Dexterity: 95
Required Strength: 182
Required Level: 60
Sword Class - Slow Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0xb9bd2344
+86 to Attack Rating
8% Life stolen per hit
4% Mana stolen per hit

EDIT: Calling it quits for tonight. Carpal Tunnel is intruding on my fun. :) Baal gave me a double-durability Scourge just now. Darnitall...

Unearthly Scourge
One-Hand Damage: 3 to 80
Durability: 112 of 130
Required Dexterity: 77
Required Strength: 125
Required Level: 57
Mace Class - Fast Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0x35643fa6
60% Damage to Demons
150% Damage to Undead
+140 to Attack Rating against Demons

Otherwise best non-qualifier drop of the night was a Sorc Cold Skills GC. I did upgrade my overall top 5 score by a couple of points. Actually my latest addition to my top 5 is not only my highest scoring item, but also a grailer! :D
Now where is that Tyreal's I am seeking???

Update sent to Nagisa!

Last edited:

Whew! It's been a busy day or two.

-- If I am not mistaken, I am now the pinch-hitter for an adorable group of Kittens.
-- With a sense of team pride, I pushed through the 2,000 run mark.
-- The second thousand runs were much more fruitful than the first thousand. :)

I will make a list of interesting charms and rares eventually, but I will say that I found a Large Charm with the single affix: "1% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items." :D

...and no notable runes.

Go team! ;)

I plan to post the second set of standings for the Other Area Level 85 runners in roughly 15 hours. Please have your updates in by then, if you want to have an idea where you stand.

Just a note, I intend to post standings on Friday morning, my time, to be a little fairer to the Europeans for the final weekend. I'll do up the math for exactly when I plan to do that update later.

Gonna send in an update to Nagisa and head to bed.

Update sent
I hope it was a right mail from mareek. :)

@zerth: and who is for AT? It is confusing here :p
I will resend mail to right one supervisor

Last edited:

Erm, aren't you running AT bassano? Maareek is for other lvl 85 areas.

I will make a list of interesting charms and rares eventually, but I will say that I found a Large Charm with the single affix: "1% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items." :D

I found the exact same thing. It was either immediately sold to Fara or thrown to the ground in disgust :grin:. I think now I am exclusively sticking to small and grand charms only, because the odds that I might use a large charm are small.

And in other MFO news, I have sent my first progress report (i hope) to jjscud. My score hasn't changed at all since either Sunday or Monday. On Tuesday I had some RL distractions so did very few runs, but Wednesday I plan to hit up the Tunnels once again.

My "1% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items." large charm this morning had +10 life with it, so it was SO much more useful.

How many hours of running without a score improvement would convince you to give up? I apparently haven't found my limit yet, but I'm getting close. It's a large number that I'm extremely unhappy about.

My "1% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items." large charm this morning had +10 life with it, so it was SO much more useful.

How many hours of running without a score improvement would convince you to give up? I apparently haven't found my limit yet, but I'm getting close. It's a large number that I'm extremely unhappy about.

I`ll be happy to get rid of some of my top5 scorers for that Fine SC of Vita of yours. Deal?:smug: Sorry about the luck, though, I`ve been there myself:(

@Bassano: jjscud is the man to send to for AT:)

I`ll keep running for a couple more hours before I send my update to Mareek.

-- If I am not mistaken, I am now the pinch-hitter for an adorable group of Kittens.

That's right, we won't be pulling a contador here, we'll let the kittens have a chance after Jason's mechanical mishaps.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High