Its MFO Time!

Re: Its MFO Time!

Here's the current AT standings (of those who have sent in)

Darke Rahl
PARADIGMSHIFT
Chairnick

As for runes, I'm at
Gul
Ist
Pul x2
Lem
Fal

But you really shouldn't pay attention to mine, I'm absolutely cursed. In these crazy days of 1.13, I'm coming up on [highlight]3 MONTHS[/highlight] with nothing higher than a Gul.

As for runes, I'm at
Gul
Ist
Pul x2
Lem
Fal

But you really shouldn't pay attention to mine, I'm absolutely cursed. In these crazy days of 1.13, I'm coming up on [highlight]3 MONTHS[/highlight] with nothing higher than a Gul.

So it`s not just me.....I got a Sur from AT very early in the Ladder, but other than that all my runes above Gul has been from LK, and it`s not like I haven`t done thousands of area and Pindle runs.

Edit: Since 1.13c was released.

ZOMG @Nagi's rune haul.

Nice going SQU, I hope the Jah fuels your desire for more runs ;)

I stand at 2xSur and change at the moment, closing in to 700 /p1 runs.

ZOMG @Nagi's rune haul.

Nice going SQU, I hope the Jah fuels your desire for more runs ;)

Oh, the desire is definitely there, believe you me, its just the actual qualifiers where I'm running low :rant: !!!! I don't think I've seen a single Sacred Armour, Unearthed Wand, or Dimensional Shard drop. FML. Seen a few white/blue Archon Staffs and Zerker axes, but that is about it.

[highlight]edit[/highlight]: I plan on sending in my first update to jjscud either Monday or Tuesday night.

Last edited:

I'm sorry to hear about your D2 problems Jason. You will definitely be missed in Team Kittens!!! More important though is that you can get everything working properly again without the loss of items. Good luck with that and hopefully you'll be around again next MFO.

It's also good to see some nice items/runes posted, cause I ain't seeing them :(. I got my summonmancer to lvl 95 though so I'm now switching to my Blova to hopefully get her to lvl 97 with a couple of nice drops along the way.

Keep running boys & girls! :thumbup:

Very nice runes there Nagisorry!!! Very nice...

My rune haul is this so far:

1 x Ohm
2 x Um
1 x Pul
1 x Ko
4 x Lem
5 x Lum

Just got in from work so I am still sitting at 900 runs from my first 3 days. Daughter has softball double-header tonight so it will be late before I can get back to running seriously.

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the game Jason, here's to hoping that you can get it fixed with minimal losses of equipment.

Good luck everyone...

1:414053 Tyraels
1:146252 Lash - everything else lower
1:297235
|
V
Code:
Torch of Iro 
Wand 
One Hand Damage: 2 - 4 
Durability: 13 of 15 
Required Level: 5 
Fingerprint: 0x1f601ed6 
Item Level: 88 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
Unidentified 
+1 to Necromancer Skill Levels 
Adds 5 - 9 Fire Damage 
6% Life stolen per hit 
+10 to Energy 
Regenerate Mana 5% 
+3 to Light Radius

>_<

Jeeze, people, my highest rune thus far is a THUL! I can't complain, though, since any runes I find will just go back to Nagisa and it looks like he's had his share. :crazyeyes:

Also, UPS delivered later than expected today, so I may be posting standings a little later than I indicated, depending on how long it takes to get Win 7 installed and running and to move data over from the current HDD. Will still be shooting for ~2 and a half hours from this post, if at all possible, though.

Been very happy with several finds so far, but these non-qualifiers (both from the past few minutes) might be the best:

Code:
Fine Small Charm of Vita
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 39
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0xa3108c75
+16 to Life
+18 to Attack Rating
+3 to Maximum Damage

War Traveler
Battle Boots
Defense: 137
Durability: 17 of 48
Kick Damage: 37 to 64
Required Strength: 95
Required Level: 42
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0xf3250411
+10 to Strength
+10 to Vitality
+186% Enhanced Defense
+15 to Minimum Damage
+25 to Maximum Damage
+30 Maximum Durability
Attacker Takes Damage of 9
49% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items       
25% Faster Run/Walk
40% Slower Stamina Drain

Have I mentioned that Baal is a stingy old fart???

I upgraded my top 5 by a hair. Nothing of interest to report other than I found yet another Tal's armor. I think I now have more Tal's armors than Tal's masks. :crazyeyes:
I have seen more than a few white/blue/yellow items that made me say "come on!" Sacred Armors, Coronas, Cadaceous, Unearthed Wands, Dimensional Shards, Vortex Shields...
One death so far. TOTAL lapse of paying any attention and tele'd right into a pack of frenzytaur types. Whatever nasty mods they were packing took me out almost instantly. Such are the dangers of running while watching TV.
No idea on run count right now, I just run until my mouse hand hurts. :) Time to pack it up for the night!

Alright, Win 7 is up and running and file transfers are underway. Haven't received any updates in ~10 hours, so your current standings look like this:

[highlight]Other Area Level 85[/highlight]:

1. Thomh
2. Nagisafurukawa
3. scrcrw

The top two are very close, indeed.

Kinda doubt I'll get any running in tonight, but who knows.

I knew he was ahead, but it's interesting we're still close. Ah well, it's hard to say anything without the rest of the runners' updates. Good luck everyone! May you all have a false sense of security by the time I start running again. :wink:

[YOUTUBE]E606Au43UyE[/YOUTUBE]

I see your video Thy, and I raise my own!

You can see my lovely lag before going into a game, and I blame watching SouthPark on DVD via HDMI to my TV for the video lagging. I wasn't lagging in game :p

EDIT: I'd also like to point out. I'm not using Static here, don't ask why. I normally do.

Last edited:

Virtue: That delay at the start is pretty impressive. :crazyeyes: May I ask how much damage you do? I have vague memories of lightning sorceresses killing faster (will check Thy's video in a second), but that might just be the skillers (or Griffon's Eye) at work.

In any case, since we seem to be spamming videos, I took a five minute break and recorded a /p7 run showing my map and standard route. It was the only run for today, so cut me some slack. :p

[YOUTUBE]TROjJp5K0QI[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT: Not on my life did I expect someone here to be able to ID that track. <3, potter.

Last edited:

@Nagisa: I'm horribly disappointed in that run. I mean, the kill speed is fine, and the map is pretty linear, but no high runes at all?? Really? Based on the haul a couple of pages ago, I expected to see a couple of Bers and a Cham on that one run. Not even a lousy Sur. You're slipping.

Congrats on that ridiculous haul sir. Well deserved.

CM

As long as everyone is posting YouTube videos, I may as well share the one I recorded.

[YOUTUBE]GLtMaKtky2k[/YOUTUBE]

Ordinarily I would have picked up that grand charm, probably the Sigons too :D but since I was recording this mainly just to see how fast my runs were I decided against it. Still have a [highlight]looooooooooooong[/highlight] ways to go before I can compete with bassano's world record times but since I finished in under 2 minutes for now I'll be happy it wasn't any longer LoL.

The rest of Monday's runs were pretty failworthy. Only found like 3 or 4 qualifiers, but none of them increased my score by even a 0.1 of a point ROFL.

Nice videos guys. It makes me feel bad about my low APM and sluggish MFing. :p

I'm on the same boat as Chairnick. I did a couple more runs tonight. TC3 count: 5.

I'm not going to reveal the items, but for the five items:

1:2768955 (dropped from normal monster)
1:2768955 (dropped from normal monster)
1:1791253 (dropped from normal monster)
1:283685 (dropped from unique monster)
1:147549 (dropped from unique monster)

Comparing to stuff I actually want:

Tyreal's Might:

1:394163 (dropped from unique monster)

Ber Rune:

1:1913481 (dropped from normal monster)
1:847398 (dropped from unique monster)