In A Mirror Darkly - Star Trek Mafia Forum Game Thread ifr

Re: In A Mirror Darkly - Star Trek Mafia Forum Game Thread

im going to make a (farfetched, for some of you) deduction, or at least try to.

Maybe someone jinxed Ivan or something and he is confused and has to make contradictory posts?

Ivan is trying to throw us off bcuz of hidden motives unknown to us?

Ivan really is confused and doesn't know what to say?

someone silenced Ivan (and if so... screw. everything.)?

just a thought for feed.... or something like that? im just trying to sort out thoughts and contribute. /sheepish smile

The only person that silenced Krazey is gorny, since we have started on Day 0. there was no night phase to initiate any power roles as far as I know. Therefore I'm assuming Krazey has a post restriction as part of his role. Since this is such a severe post restriction (we can't essentially understand anything he says) I think that there may be a clause in his role that will lift the post restriction upon the completion of some circumstance. This could be a vote, a kill, another power role, a certain number of days/posts/etc. It could be anything.

We can't confirm if he's trying to say anything substantial currently, although I have to admit i'm about as frustrated with trying to decifer his posts as much as hellen keller is with a where's waldo book.

We can't confirm if he's trying to say anything substantial currently, although I have to admit i'm about as frustrated with trying to decifer his posts as much as hellen keller is with a where's waldo book.

lol! oh, Marahumm. "You're what the Spainards call 'El Terrible.' "

Ah, so many helen keller jokes, so little time.

I too am baffled by Krazey's posting.

The only person that silenced Krazey is gorny, since we have started on Day 0. there was no night phase to initiate any power roles as far as I know. Therefore I'm assuming Krazey has a post restriction as part of his role. Since this is such a severe post restriction (we can't essentially understand anything he says) I think that there may be a clause in his role that will lift the post restriction upon the completion of some circumstance. This could be a vote, a kill, another power role, a certain number of days/posts/etc. It could be anything.

This sort of answers my question...being new to this I was curious if Krazey might have been cursed or something. Perhaps he is the navigational computer and has sustained damage to the "speech" module???

This sort of answers my question...being new to this I was curious if Krazey might have been cursed or something. Perhaps he is the navigational computer and has sustained damage to the "speech" module???

good point. maybe there is an engineer or mechanic who has to find him and fix him? *shrug*

Maybe its like the mutan role Bad Ash had a few rounds back? Get fixed or turns into the SK mutant.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High