In A Mirror Darkly - Star Trek Mafia Forum Game Thread ifr

Re: In A Mirror Darkly - Star Trek Mafia Forum Game Thread

That's very true. I just hope that if there IS borg this game, they don't have any adapting abilities to block our ways of killing them.

There's a good possibility that there might be a mason group involved this game as well. Between all the captains (kirk, picard, jane-way, etc) and the amount of players, it seems very plausible to me that this could be true.

I suppose it depends what era he's choosen to set the game

Enterprise-E seems to have been used in the next generation era of the star trek universe. Whether all the shows are meshed together or not remains to be determined unless someone else can show me hints on other star trek shows in Gorny's opening scene.

After a quick re-read:

Gorny said:
As the various crews of the ships search the surrounding corridors of what seems to be the Enterprise-E, they find that this is far from the truth. It seems that the ship is actually composed of various parts of other ships from other time periods and realities.

So at the moment anything's possible as far as enemies or roles are concerned.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, with the time-field-energy ribbon thingy (god I hate trekno-babble) Gorny seems to want to make allowances to include the full gamut of star trek personnel.

Thyiad is playing? Set you phasers on ... stunning.

you know what would be AWESOME to have as a faction.

Tribbles.

There, I said it, and I'm not taking it back.

But isn't there always Trouble with Tribbles!

Whomever the Doctor is, be wary of Asrrin. If you are forced to claim, he's going to automatically say you are false claiming and proceed to get you lynched. :crazyeyes:

Whomever the Doctor is, be wary of Asrrin. If you are forced to claim, he's going to automatically say you are false claiming and proceed to get you lynched. :crazyeyes:

Hey now! How was I suppose to know that our doc was also the serial killer and I got false reads off the one who was doing the killing? I blame wicked for his convoluted story!

Permission to speak freely, sir?
Granted.
I do not believe this was a fair test of my command abilities.
And why not?
Because... there was no way to win.
A no-win situation is a possibility every commander may face. Has that never occurred to you?
No, sir, it has not. I like pie.
And how we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life, wouldn't you say?
As I indicated, Admiral, that thought had not occurred to me.
Well, now you have something new to think about. Carry on.

Hey now! How was I suppose to know that our doc was also the serial killer and I got false reads off the one who was doing the killing? I blame wicked for his convoluted story!

Surprises often comes in 3s.

*beep beep doodle deet deet boop*

WooHoo Leo's back :spam: and early role claims! - only joking - glad to have you back!

:girly: :wave:

thank ya much! i feel so welcome, warm and fuzzy! :cloud9:

OT: im really bummed to see Wiki go.

ON Topic: i was thinking aloud in my hour long bath/shower (OMG! i feel so clean!) that there's 20 ppl, right? then there's probably AT LEAST three anti-town factions or whatever. i was thinking mafia (idk who that would be in ST universe) and the Borg and then a SK or someone who puts those nasty worm thingys in your ear and makes you dance like a puppet-metaphorically speaking, of course. eeewww.... nasty worm things. they freaked me out when i was little and they gross me out now! :yuck: idk what's going on as i am not a Trekkie. maybe i should get schooled by Mara's mom....but she might ramble on about "the dashing" Capt. Kirk for a bit.... lol! love you, Sunshine!

how long does Day Zero last? 24 hours? 48? is it like a normal day but no lynching? i think im going to re-read the rules again. :coffee:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High