I am Vex

Status
Not open for further replies.
DurfBarian said:
:) . . . . . . . . . .
:thumbsup:

your right durf, i am sorry. anyways on a more relevent topic of the world what did you think of Bin Ladens new tape to Europe

Kool69 said:
Ok Milamber, not to flame anyone but THAT just irked me! Did you ever play with mufassa as vex? No, you just judged him right off the bat that Pker+Duped Vex=BAD PERSON. Now your trying to say that I adore him, and these other people who actually like him. No, i dont like that fact that he duped several items. His cause was just but didnt turn out the way he planned it. He is obviously not doing this for attention, as stated my Me and Crazy before, he said earlier that he was gonna post his id later. You know what, maybe the only reason he joined our game, like 2 times, was be cause many SPF players, including you, started dogging on him and how much you HATE someone who you never played with! So how does this give you a right to judge him with ever playing with him? And for that matter, judging people who have actually sided with him because we HAVE PLAYED WITH HIM and he was a nice guy!!!

Ok, theres my rant for the evening :rant:
No what I see is a standard in the SPF that we do not appreciate hacks/dupes.

Yet here we are saying, it's okay...he duped and hacked but it's okay it was only a little fun.

No I never played with him, he either didnt have the courage or the patience to out wait me in town.

I am not judging him as a person, I am am going on his actions. If he dupes once, then what states he doesnt do it all the time.

Unlike several people in this Forum I stand up for what I believe, I am not swayed. Like the time a certain person offerend me an Annihilus charm in SP. I looked at it, as I'd never seen it, then dropped it and quit.

I don't believe in saying one thing, and then doing another.

If I am not right in my assumptions, I apologise.

I did not come to this Forum to be God, nor to put down other people. I came here to be a part of a like minded community, and have a sense of belonging. That includes respecting my fellow members.

I may say things that seem out of line, but in no way am I judging anyone else, thats not my place. I am stating my opinion. If people cannot handle that, then maybe they should not offer their own.

boogied6 said:
yes i am a member and occasionaly i will drop in and read and every now and then post. yet check the post count between the two. next time get your nose out of durfs butt before arguing a point.

and durf if its a waste then why do you continue
But durf's butt is so smooth and silky .... can't resist ....

*runs after durf*

In all seriousness tho Durf was just posting his opinion like every other person in this thread. No need for flames .... unless its a bonfire, bonfires are cool ....

Mr_McGee said:
But durf's butt is so smooth and silky .... can't resist ....

*runs after durf*

In all seriousness tho Durf was just posting his opinion like every other person in this thread. No need for flames .... unless its a bonfire, bonfires are cool ....
dont blame this on him

Crazy, you made some good points, certainly no offense taken. I respect you as a member and will gladly welcome your criticism of my opinions.

But to explain how I feel further, Muffassa came here, did unwanted and unasked for things and then said he was dissappointed in the SPF for getting upset w/ him (using dupes to do this no less). Well duh, how did you think people were going to react. Sure some got his attempt at a way to spice things up, but others didn't and were quite unhappy about it. Thus people got upset at what he did... I feel the need to defend that point of view especially when he says he is dissappointed in us, that is completely unfair.

edit: re-read posts and will retract this

SincereX13 said:
Crazy, you made some good points, certainly no offense taken. I respect you as a member and will gladly welcome your criticism of my opinions.

But to explain how I feel further, Muffassa came here, did unwanted and unasked for things and then said he was dissappointed in the SPF for getting upset w/ him (using dupes to do this no less). Well duh, how did you think people were going to react. Sure some got his attempt at a way to spice things up, but others didn't and were quite unhappy about it. Thus people got upset at what he... I feel the need to defend that point of view especially when he says he is dissappointed in us, that is completely unfair.

As for boogied - man I have respect for you, but you are taking things to far
not really, i stopped before it went to far :lol:

Ok this is really getting out of hand... lets all just leave it at this, i and im sure other mambers do not want anyone else banned from SPF...

On a final note: @Mila: I respect your decision to be a completely purist player and that you dont want people Pking you in a game you love and enjoy and just want to have fun in. Just, don't... Nvm i dont want to start anything else when im trying to end it...

On a another happier note: I played with Muffassa in his MP game and we had a blast dueling our low level characters, maybe someother people might like it too, its not your regular dont run, dont drink pots, dont use quick thinking to get yourself out of jams and turn the tide of the battle, its completely the opposite. One rule, you cant run to town but everything else goes, you can run whereever you like! I truely loved it, so if anyone ever wants to duel Anti-Vex (Level 15 charger) Just Pm and ill be happy to pduel with you some later. Also it took me like 4 deaths and a NDE to turn the tide on mufassa and take vexs ear for the win. :winner: Anyways even though there are really no rules, common curtisy stills applies, he gave me tps to my bodies, we chatted, didnt guard each others bodies, stuff that Bnetters would never do. No stupid comments liek "stupid nOOb" and the like. mufassa even offered to equip Anti-Vex with good legit equipment to help me beat him but i turned down his offer wanted to beat him with what i found. This might change your views on him, or not, either way it does not matter because, i hope, this matter of mufassa and vex is over...

Ya, I agree with what you said Sincere about the thing that upsets you. It is like someone you dont know coming to one of your parties and starting crap, and then he gets disappointed in others because they dont like him. Or atleast that is my cheap rendition of it :p

But I still think that Muf was an ok person to talk to in the game when we were talking in town.

Like I said, this will probably blow over real soon. It is fun to see what people think of this and how they deal with it

Kool69 said:
On a final note: @Mila: I respect your decision to be a completely purist player and that you dont want people Pking you in a game you love and enjoy and just want to have fun in. Just, don't... Nvm i dont want to start anything else when im trying to end it...
I will PvP at a later stage, but duelling and PK'ing are 2 different things.

Regarding your comment, don't pull out, clear the air rather than have things fester.

Milamber said:
I will PvP at a later stage, but duelling and PK'ing are 2 different things.

Regarding your comment, don't pull out, clear the air rather than have things fester.

Check [_] Now we need someone to find this uber l33t unique item from Hell Ancients, Even though they have really no drop it is a l33t secert only know by a few that they have a .000000000000000000001 chance to drop the item "Uber L33T Air Cleaner of Cleanliness" So everyone start rushing those chars to hell and see if we can get this, Note:its ilvl is 99 (just maybe when were done with it, we could maybe get a cracked sash off of my Burrito Kid friend for it, everyone knows those things have and ilvl of 1000, crazy!)

EDIT: Crappy speeling :lol:

My_Immortal6 said:
I agree with Bolinbrooke. Let this die people.

*hopes AE breaks out his boom stick on this thread*
people, people lets keep the boom sticks to ourselves

I like that pwnzoorship mr mcgee laid down. ;)

I've noticed people are always supportive towards those they MP with. MP brings social interaction to another level, people regularly gaming together, become, well, cliques, and of course they'll support one another, just like friends do.

And then there's the rest, who probably won't see things the way they do. Things begun by individuals, for the delight of the individual, usually don't turn out too well with the general.

My point? Read too much theories, exams do this to you. Have a nice day, henceforth be not vexed by vex. :teeth:

chaos said:
I like that pwnzoorship mr mcgee laid down. ;)

I've noticed people are always supportive towards those they MP with. MP brings social interaction to another level, people regularly gaming together, become, well, cliques, and of course they'll support one another, just like friends do.

And then there's the rest, who probably won't see things the way they do. Things begun by individuals, for the delight of the individual, usually don't turn out too well with the general.

My point? Read too much theories, exams do this to you. Have a nice day, henceforth be not vexed by vex. :teeth:
You make a lot of sense, for a Decepticon.

I just want to pipe in that in this and some previous incidents, SPF forumites always seem to manage to defuse potentially explosive situations with good humor. You guys are a cool bunch of cats :)

-FF

FrolfFreak said:
I just want to pipe in that in this and some previous incidents, SPF forumites always seem to manage to defuse potentially explosive situations with good humor. You guys are a cool bunch of cats :)

-FF
Only because we don't really know whats going on. :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High