[HC Sept][Guardian] Zorro, the HC druid flying like the wind on his Tornado

Nicely done! Congrats on the well-planned and executed character. Looking forward tot the next one.

Did you focus on resists out of concern that cyclone armor would wear off because it was HC? My SC Druid hasn’t encountered any issues with lowish (for me) resists up until level 94 but I still couldn’t bring myself to have the really low or negative resists that I’ve seen in some Windy pats.

Congratulations on another guardian!

Which one due you plan on tackling next?

Thanks! I do hesitate between all in fact...i have pretty nice starting/endgame gear for the barb, but given the Chams available in HC, I am really thinking about keeping him as the last one, using a Breath of the Dying Berserker Axe if I go shielded or big sword to be coupled with the available Grief...

So it may be Ballsy the Sorceress, I think that the Druid stuff is generic enough for her to use it, as they are pretty similar somehow :)

Nicely done! Congrats on the well-planned and executed character. Looking forward tot the next one.

Did you focus on resists out of concern that cyclone armor would wear off because it was HC? My SC Druid hasn’t encountered any issues with lowish (for me) resists up until level 94 but I still couldn’t bring myself to have the really low or negative resists that I’ve seen in some Windy pats.
Thanks too!

Well to be honest, I never - ever - pat'ed or guardian'ed a Druid before, neither made one being elemental...So it was a safe - maybe too safe when experimented - orientation. He ticks multiple boxes in my D2 career, so it's great.

On top of that, I will probably not retreat him, as it could be the case with the Necro Summoner - I guess I have to learn where to play the nec to be somehow satisfied with him.

Anyway, as stated in @Vildecor's answer, let's get Ballsy next! Maybe in a couple of months, I may be occupied a bit with holidays and incoming MFO, not to add the awaited Bowazon strafer journey I would like to make to complete this Amazon year - opening the door to a Passive one next year?

Congrats on your Guardian . Any plans for this toon in the future?
Playing with him for sure...whatfor is still opened, I don't know much about endgame druids, I'll see after completing the Sept! But his awesome Thresh Socket map makes it probably a must-try!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High