[HC Sept][Diary] Guardian AlreadyDead, summoning reminders of what should not be for himself

Nightmare chapter started
Well I took a small break in Travincal with ThouShallNotDie (8 hours left in his set), and pushed AlreadyDead to Outer cloister.

Using the Homunculus is already a big boost...for now, I kept using the Gull as weapon, but decided to move the Hoto to the Trapsin, and use the Arm of Leoric for when skellies will need an upgrade later on.

Handling p7 is still achievable without too much difficulty, but xp bar is not really moving on...Will probably quest in p1 and up setting at some point later.

See you on next update!

Reactions: CaseyJones
Max block has a much bigger margin for error. That said you need somewhat decent life to make sure when max block fails you can take a hit... or three. Nightfish explained it here in more detail.

I succeeded with Vita build mostly because I've been rushing sorceresses this way since I've started playing Diablo a million years ago... And it's not really that hard, it's just riskier. I have lost a couple of sorcs this way. Since I've started playing HC exclusively I've come to the conclusion that 75% block as worth it in any case on any character. Except probably a Meph/Pindle sorceress where max block won't do you any good. Or if you plan to use Spirit Monarch or Phoenix or something like that in the shield slot. Then it's not worth it.

BUT. In order to go max block on a sorceress you need a good shield to be worth it. There was a very good table for that but I can't seem to find it so I'll just tell you my go to shields.
- Whitstan's Guard - doesn't offer anything else but it's easy to find and has very high base CtB
- Sanctuary in Tower Shield - Massive resists, FHR, okay CtB, +20dex!
- Rhyme in Heater/Tower Shield - Not the best out there, but it could work
- Stormshield - Best in any case

Don't bother socketing with Eld and safety crafts and whatnot. Just go for resists or life, it's better overall.

One other thing to keep in mind if you really plan to go with this approach (which probably goes without saying) is always 1 finger on the Esc key and 1 finger on the Full Rejuv key. And while blind teleporting it's always a good idea to set run/walk to walk because you lose 50% blocking if you're running.

Also you want to make sure that you have about 800 life at least after max block. Nothing a few charms or PRubys can't solve :p

FHR is something I always neglect outside of PvP but it can definitely help.

@b1ur i'll see what I've in stash at that time ;) thanks a lot for info, I was pretty sure about Whistan's in that case - I think I got one, Stormshield well...Will be harder to get :p.

I'll open a dedicated thread for my HC sorceress sooner or later (it implies I have to find her a name...hmmm...), I'll point to your post for reference/starting point with Nightfish's info!

Upped Visceratuant is very good for blocking Sorc, and not at all hard to find... 1.07 Visceratuant is even better for blocking Necro(!) (+80 life, -5%CtB vs modern, and +2 Necro skills!)

WoRG

Reactions: SirName and b1ur
Nightmare chapter
P1 to the Bazaar!

Decided to quest through NM at p1 for safety and quickness, as my gaming time isn't allowing me to spend enough time for p7.

Stacking 444MF, with inventory full, he doesn't pick much anyway due to available drops (p1 NM).

Questing-wise, he is running. A lot. I can't remember any of my chars making -almost - each time the worst decision of traveling. He is a guaranteed map revealer, I guess that's RNG pleasure to annoy me while I try to makes things quick.

Anyway, Act 1 brought a Lem at the Smith (quest I usually skip), Act 2 nothing but the only success having only one branch discovered in AS, and now on to Act 3 Kuraast Bazar wp for last organ.
nJr8Qmul.jpg

Poison Andy is greenie
ul2cAO7l.jpg

Magefist xxx

Hopefully next session step will be put in Act 4, my current target is Guardian before next RFL round, in order to switch to UT99eresses after RFL - in need some time for my Travincal round results disclosure video, we will see!

Last edited:
Reactions: CaseyJones
Nightmare chapter
From the last organ to Frozen Tundra and Pindle leveling

After getting the organs, AlreadyDead was getting closer to lvl 62. The only tricky part was to pull the council out to surround them, but it is definitely no big deal.
rXusMqOl.jpg

Mavina's at NM council is no bad reward isn't it?

Cruising through Durance, almost hit lvl 62. Well, so close to activate Gheed's...
2L0NOatl.jpg

More than 400MF = S/U everywhere even on p1

So he went to a left temple in Kurast Bazaar, which was located next to the waypoint
SHJzQEYl.jpg

Ding 62! 444MF at that time :)

Mephisto had been Decrepified to death.
R0tgRF5l.jpg

Really 444MF for Meph quest? Meh...

Act 4 was still ran in p1. Still finding goodies tho...
VQvMcm8l.jpg

LoH found. After RFL's Travincal round, couldn't happen the other way!

And City of the Damned brought another proof of his luck about finding next map entrances...full discovery, when it was just close to the map entrance.
kFzqkctl.jpg

Run, rince, repeat

Hellforge drop
HSYUmKzl.jpg

Cool a Le...Lum.

Nice large charm found on the way :)
LB9peQ0l.jpg

Is it barbarian's day?

Diablo dropped Silkweaves :) Still p1, no difficulty to handle CS a a twinked character.
1BbjCXYl.jpg

Or amazon's day?

Knell striker!
SR8Cd1Fl.jpg

Barbarian's leveling weapon!

IK gloves drop right before getting out of the Frigids
y9tzpSLl.jpg

Definitely Barb's day

Then headed to Anya to get the much needed resistances - not wearing the CoH at that time, I will probably switch to it in Hell, keeping MF high with the Ptopazed Eth Skullder's. Found the Glacial trail then Frozen tundra straight, so headed to Frozen Tundra waypoint, and went back to Crystalline passage via previous waypoint which is located close enough to the passage's entrance.
UWzZqOel.jpg

Amazon got the last drop :p

Last drop of interest, a Ko. Finding Lem + Ko on a NM cruise is really not bad at all if I was needing an elite upgrade.

u8hGZJjl.jpg

Afterwards, ran Pindle to hit lvl 66, will do so until lvl 67 to equip Mara's.

Well that's it for now, see you on next update!

Nightmare chapter
From Pindle leveling to Conqueror

Took the decision to level at Pindle up to level 68 on p7, then got back to questing, still on p7, until ancients...killed on p7 (sic).

After them, hit lvl 69 1/4th, stopped there - ancients waypoint not too far, so no big deal. Hopefully will get 70 before the waves, and 71 before Baal.
j6JqCycl.jpg

71 after wave 3 already

h8LUDy2l.jpg

Slowed to death...i should bring the Obedience in stash for boss killing

HW8E1lnl.jpg

Conqueror :)

For now skilling is on CE (now at 9.3yards of effect), now back to summoning tree, maxing Clay Golem - not sure summon resists is really worth putting more than a point in.

Strength is high enough to wear CoH in Hell, slightly over thanks to the Mara's.

Hopefully will be able to trade for a 4th - and last - summoning skiller and a Shako (to replace Peasant's) in order to boost a last bit the summons for Hell journey. And will switch from Gull to Arm of Leoric too, but that is already available! We will see :)

Last edited:
Reactions: D2DC
Hell chapter
Where all things start
After completing lvl 72 at Pindle, decided to move on to Hell.

Gearing
Here is AlreadyDead's current gearing/skilling: boost to damage/stats instead of MF (450+ down to 280) is the major point, with the use of CoH and Arm of Leoric instead of Gull and PTopazed Skullders. Still wearing his Peasant's crown sadly :-/ I may decide to go with ThouShallNotDie's Ptopatzed Vamp Gaze for more safety and MF instead of the skill point. In the end it will be over 1K health anyway.

ulqSxUKl.jpg

9R4E87ol.jpg

vlnAOuil.jpg

d8NWJ9ol.jpg

7C8zOBhl.jpg

mKQfYZml.jpg

4pxmWX8l.jpg

tk95vLOl.jpg

14IkSwkl.jpg

yWpANU1l.jpg
On switch a 442 Cta and a Sigon's shield for the skill point.

In inventory, a Gheed's, three skillers, and MF/res SCs/LC. I replaced the Sharp LC of Inertia (don't ask me why) by two SC of fortune.

Skilling
Maybe i should put more points in Mage skellies for PI where Decrepify is not enough... but well, i'll try as is, i haven't used any respec quest yet :)

wUWPAgwl.jpg

aEX0W5Kl.jpg

68Ekq2pl.jpg

Stats
In the end, here are his current stats. Most into Vitality obviously, strength is for CoH, which adds another 20 strength, and the Mara's is bringing additional 5 too, so it could be tuned slightly here.

9knXTcul.jpg

Well... i'll see that later, time for some Pindlethon's thread moving ;)

Reactions: Vildecor
Hell chapter
Act 1
Started at p1, lvl 73, I had a few tries in difficulty to see what I was feeling fine with, between rushing and leveling.

Had to learn how to play with the Arm of Leoric...
J6wvCYDl.jpg

DWKcug5l.jpg

Tristram's gift
Du7O55wl.jpg

Nice drop had been the Countess with a Mal, and nothing interesting apart, even when the Mausoleum (p7) and the Pits (p3) had been cleared.
FyEjbRSl.jpg

The Smith dropped a Goldwrap, Andy delivered an Arcanna's amulet, which is not that bad I'd say...Well I don't see much of this amulet, so I take it as a nice drop too.
HMX6tLDl.jpg

eYDhioxl.jpg

Now on to Act 2, lvl 76+. See you on next update!

Last edited:
Reactions: Swamigoon
AlreadyDead's gear for Hell is looking pretty sick! Stay safe and good luck on finding that elusive Shako.
Travincal can provide some stuff, LK running the remaining parts, I haven't really farmed Mephisto or other Bosses in HC for stuff, I guess it could be a Sorc duty - I will have not to forget the Trapsin too, and lately I was thinking about the build for my Druid (currently targeted build: Windy).

But yes, that's twinking HC discovery - well with already handled builds/characters, cookie cutter's build and really safe play. That won't be the same for the Druid, never got a Patriarch with one, it may be the hardest part of the Sept!

Hell chapter
Act 2
Settings had been set between p1 for small corridors areas, p3/p5 for open areas, p7 for area 85 - AT. End of Act 3 had been done in p1 or p3 I don't remember, but I wanted to complete the act so I lowered setting.

The Maggot's lair boss room dropped a Windhammer, that was a nice start.
yWVe4I6l.jpg

Later a big unique armor in Palace, followed by a Bonehew, then had to run the four branches in AS.
eFl1mFUl.jpg

JtuxiGLl.jpg

In the end Duriel was the usual b... dropped only rares and magic stuff. Most of the act being corridors therefore ran in p1, I wasn't going for anything really, so i'll be fine with the Windhammer.
vsG2gW6l.jpg

Act 3
Things slowed a bit here, took quite done time to find Flayer's dungeon, but afterwards everything went smooth.

Ormus' ring could have been good, but...not really.
7udzTAOl.jpg

Had one life bump at the entrance of the Ruined temple, but nothing a big purple pot couldn't handle. Then council was easy on p1, Ismail left behind as PI/FI Stone skin it would have taken ages...Rockfleece dropped, not crazy stuff.

Ended lvl 80.5 killing Mephisto, who dropped a Buriza :)
SZmof1Al.jpg

Now on to Act 4, I am wondering if he could be a CS runner for next RFL round, even without Enigma/Teleport. I'll see how things go there on p3 to decide if I go with him or with SC Blizzard sorc.

See you on next update!

Last edited:
Hell chapter
Act 4

After the mandatory build up of army in the Stony field, cruised through Act 4 in p3 mostly, but ended in p1 the CS, as kid was about to wake up.

Lvl 81 had been hit few mobs before Izual
7Gsii2Ml.jpg

Apart the Gloams' lightning attacks, nothing to worry about, surrounded by a merc, a golem, 12 skellies and 9 mages. On the way Hellforge dropped a Mal :)

Then after having rushed the CS at p1, Diablo had been killed - but provided a NDE after being locked in prison, using about 8 purples to survive his Lightning attack - and delivered nicely an Aldur's hunter guise! End of Act 4 at lvl 81.3.

Well... see you on Act 5 ;-)

Last edited:
Hell chapter
Act 5
Started between p1 and p3, first Act 5 session ended at lvl 82, with Anya rescued.

The noticeable drop went from Eldritch, with a nice 7ll/15 strength Dracul's:
xZeORdil.jpg

4DLT7Pel.jpg

All the way was pretty straightforward, had to handle the lancer's cats with care almost since the beginning due to the piercing spears, and couldn't count on Frozen monsters' bodies at evidence. But in the end, everything could be handled, and portal to Pindle is now available.
924ir7il.jpg

Gave him a try on p7 and p5...Well, he is hardly manageable - it takes too long on p5, and in p7 only my merc is able to kill fat enough, the skellies just fall down slowly 1 by 1, I guess there will be no leveling there for this character.

On the second session, went straight to the Ancients. They were easy, I just had the thrower that made me run a bit until the two others were taken care of - but at least I didn't forget the set it back to p1. They set it up right under 83, which was hit on the way to the Throne room.

Then nothing noticeable until the end... except the fact that I totally forgot to get Obedience for merc. So it took more than 20 minutes...I guess... just casting Decrepify #Boring
So here it is for my second Guardian!
ipLtgmol.jpg

5xot42yl.jpg

The drops I had in stash that I identified to complete the story with Baal's bow:
4wJ56z7l.jpg

Leveling amulet for Ballsy

CCuDqfnl.jpg

Don't know...good enough for leveling a Bowazon? If I ever follow that route or fail with the Javazon...

That's it for him, next (final? I don't get this boi as good as some seems to like it) step will be a Guardian Thread to sum up all of that.

Thanks for reading, see you on the thread of my next HC character of the Sept!

Name: AlreadyDead
Class: Necromancer
Experience: 913625185
Level: 83

Naked/Gear
Strength: 93/132
Dexterity: 35/41
Vitality: 282/297
Energy: 25/50
HP: 762/782
Mana: 189/326
Stamina: 428/448
Defense: 8/1628
AR: 130/255

Fire: 185/145/85
Cold: 176/136/76
Lightning: 176/136/76
Poison: 176/136/76

MF: 305 Block: 11
GF: 439
FR/W: 25
FHR: 23
IAS: 10
FCR: 10

Amplify Damage: 1/10
Dim Vision: 0/0
Weaken: 1/10
Iron Maiden: 0/0
Terror: 1/12
Confuse: 0/0
Life Tap: 0/0
Attract: 0/0
Decrepify: 1/10
Lower Resist: 0/0

Teeth: 1/10
Bone Armor: 0/0
Poison Dagger: 0/0
Corpse Explosion: 15/24
Bone Wall: 0/0
Poison Explosion: 0/0
Bone Spear: 0/0
Bone Prison: 0/0
Poison Nova: 0/0
Bone Spirit: 0/0

Skeleton Mastery: 20/35
Raise Skeleton: 20/35
Clay Golem: 16/28
Golem Mastery: 1/13
Raise Skeletal Mage: 16/30
Blood Golem: 0/0
Summon Resist: 1/13
Iron Golem: 0/0
Fire Golem: 0/0
Revive: 0/0

Goldwrap
Heavy Belt
Defense: 36
Durability: 17 of 18
Required Level: 27
Required Strength: 45
Fingerprint: 0xdf45fa1e
Item Level: 66
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+10% Increased Attack Speed
+60% Enhanced Defense
+25 Defense
70% Extra Gold from Monsters
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+2 to Light Radius

The Stone of Jordan
Ring
Required Level: 29
Fingerprint: 0x388ebc7d
Item Level: 85
+1 to All Skills
Adds 1 - 12 Lightning Damage
+20 to Mana
Increase Maximum Mana 25%

Chance Guards
Chain Gloves
Defense: 27
Durability: 15 of 16
Required Level: 15
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0x7b62396f
Item Level: 43
+25 to Attack Rating
+22% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
200% Extra Gold from Monsters
33% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+2 to Light Radius

Shimmering Small Charm of Dexterity
Small Charm
Required Level: 25
Fingerprint: 0x6bf912a7
Item Level: 80
+1 to Dexterity
All Resistances +3

Gheed's Fortune
Grand Charm
Required Level: 62
Fingerprint: 0xe65dd4b5
147% Extra Gold from Monsters
Reduces all Vendor Prices 13%
35% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0x1f36f24f
Item Level: 68
6% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x36da8a30

Rugged Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x95522bf3
+9 Maximum Stamina

Graverobber's Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0xae8a970b
+1 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)

Garnet Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xf95130f7
Fire Resist +9%

Graverobber's Grand Charm of Strength
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x37d5e46e
+4 to Strength

Graverobber's Grand Charm of Greed
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3cbc0226
22% Extra Gold from Monsters

War Traveler
Battle Boots
Defense: 134
Durability: 47 of 48
Required Strength: 95
Fingerprint: 0xdf25fc12
Item Level: 59
+25% Faster Run/Walk
Adds 15 - 25 Damage
+180% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Strength
+10 to Vitality
40% Slower Stamina Drain
Attacker Takes Damage of 6
43% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+30 Maximum Durability

Small Charm of Fortune
Small Charm
Required Level: 18
Fingerprint: 0xf1df6f77
5% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Burly Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xc713117d
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
+20 Defense

Nagelring
Ring
Required Level: 7
Fingerprint: 0x1e1c7cf2
+70 to Attack Rating
Magic Damage Reduced by 3
Attacker Takes Damage of 3
21% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0xf06a5d7f
Item Level: 87
+2 to All Skills
All Stats +5
All Resistances +28

Chains of Honor
Superior Archon Plate
DolUmBerIst
Defense: 945
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 103
Fingerprint: 0x386746d
Item Level: 87
Version: Expansion
+2 to All Skills
+200% Damage to Demons
+100% Damage to Undead
8% Life stolen per hit
+80% Enhanced Defense
+20 to Strength
Replenish Life +7
All Resistances +65
Damage Reduced by 8%
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Um Rune
Socketed: Ber Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune

Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm
Defense: 252
Durability: 39 of 40
Required Level: 41
Required Strength: 58
Fingerprint: 0x3f31a254
Adds 6 - 22 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
6% Mana stolen per hit
8% Life stolen per hit
+100% Enhanced Defense
15% Slower Stamina Drain
Damage Reduced by 20%
Magic Damage Reduced by 14
24% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Perfect Topaz

Stout Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x81d06cd7
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
+7 Defense

Burly Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x2bcd1c46
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
+19 Defense

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xda0dee1e
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Serpent's Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 40
Fingerprint: 0x86ffa2f1
+14 to Mana

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xc5696a14

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x9aef30c6
Item Level: 82

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x9d3ad1b9

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xeba2f2ab

Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x9eb3d585

Rugged Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0x4500e47f
+20 to Life
+11 Maximum Stamina

Shimmering Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x24369
All Resistances +4

Stout Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x29f1ab48
+1 Defense

Fiery Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd063d47d
Adds 1 - 3 Fire Damage

Shimmering Large Charm of Balance
Large Charm
Required Level: 26
Fingerprint: 0xee0134bc
+8% Faster Hit Recovery
All Resistances +6

Call to Arms
Superior Flail
AmnRalMalIstOhm
One Hand Damage: 3 - 85
Durability: 34 of 34
Required Level: 57
Required Strength: 41
Required Dexterity: 35
Fingerprint: 0xc7c21a57
+1 to All Skills
+40% Increased Attack Speed
255% Enhanced Damage
+1 to Attack Rating
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+4 to Battle Command
+4 to Battle Orders
+2 to Battle Cry
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Increase Maximum Durability 14%
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Amn Rune
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune

Sigon's Guard
Tower Shield
Defense: 25
Chance to Block: 44
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Level: 6
Required Strength: 75
Fingerprint: 0x92b079f7
Item Level: 28
+1 to All Skills
20% Increased Chance of Blocking

Arm of King Leoric
Tomb Wand
One Hand Damage: 10 - 22
Durability: 15 of 15
Required Level: 36
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0xf6d2a7c
5% Chance to cast level 10 Bone Spirit when struck
10% Chance to cast level 2 Bone Prison when struck
+2 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)
+2 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to Raise Skeletal Mage (Necromancer Only)
+2 to Terror (Necromancer Only)
+3 to Raise Skeleton (Necromancer Only)
+3 to Skeleton Mastery (Necromancer Only)
+103 to Mana (Based on Character Level)

Homunculus
Hierophant Trophy
Defense: 199
Chance to Block: 52
Durability: 19 of 20
Required Strength: 58
Fingerprint: 0xfd68bc76
+2 to Curses (Necromancer only)
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
+30% Faster Block Rate
40% Increased Chance of Blocking
+181% Enhanced Defense
+20 to Energy
Regenerate Mana 33%
All Resistances +40
+5 to Mana after each Kill

Mercenary:

Name: Gulzar
Race: Desert Mercenary
Type: Off-Nightmare
Experience: 69478372
Level: 83
Dead?: false

Naked/Gear
Strength: 183/203
Dexterity: 147/152
HP: 1687/1770
Defense: 1245/3319
AR: 1889/343798

Fire: 167/127/67
Cold: 197/157/97
Lightning: 167/127/67
Poison: 167/127/67

Stealskull
Casque
Defense: 243
Durability: 18 of 24
Required Level: 35
Required Strength: 59
Fingerprint: 0x3896644c
Item Level: 84
+10% Increased Attack Speed
+10% Faster Hit Recovery
5% Mana stolen per hit
5% Life stolen per hit
+234% Enhanced Defense
43% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Duriel's Shell
Great Hauberk
Defense: 1831
Durability: 41 of 150
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 108
Fingerprint: 0x8da80dbc
+182% Enhanced Defense
+103 Defense (Based on Character Level)
+15 to Strength
+83 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Cold Resist +30%
All Resistances +20
Cannot Be Frozen
Required Level +7
+100 Maximum Durability
Ethereal

Insight
Partizan
RalTirTalSol
Two Hand Damage: 185 - 387
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Level: 27
Required Strength: 103
Required Dexterity: 57
Fingerprint: 0x997f030b
Item Level: 66
Level 17 Meditation Aura When Equipped
+35% Faster Cast Rate
246% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
181% Bonus to Attack Rating
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
+1 to Critical Strike
All Stats +5
+2 to Mana after each Kill
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Tir Rune
Socketed: Tal Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map