Guardian Celes (Sept 2 of 7)

Better late than never...a day of no forums for me, good grief! Grats Fishy. ;)

Enjoy your Guardianship, although I can relate to what you're saying. The other day I took my untwinked skelliemancer out through acts 3 and 4 normal, and I was feeling cheesy the whole time. After the difficulty I had getting Miss Sorc through the game, it felt "wrong" how easy the skelliemancer cruised. I think I'll struggle with motivation for him (so am playing my Avenger at the same time). ;)

Butz. :teeth:

Thanks Butz. :)

Personally I have less of a problem with cheesy builds. (I don't like that term anyway. Why is build less good just because a lot of people use it? Beats me...) My problem is more that it was basically the titans dragging the poor girl through the game. (picture the javelins flying through the game, dragging the amazon behind them like cans on a "just married" car... :lol: )

Of course the sorc has a hard time beating the game solo, she doesn't have any crowd control available to her, that makes it very tough. Especially for me who absolutely loves crowd control. :)

Maybe I'll give another amazon guardian a shot later on. I just need to find a few items for her first and I'll wait until stony reaches a point where he's trying fend with those very fast spears. If that sounds like it works I'll try it, too.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High