GoMule for D2 Resurrected

I just wanted to point out that with my understanding of the bug, your personal stash is more at risk than the shared stash. (So to be safe you can avoid storing lots of crafted amulets/rings/rare jewels in either.) Again, my understanding of the bug is that it has nothing to do with the shared stash. Diablo has a character file size limit (8K) that was basically impossible to hit before they super-sized the personal stash. The good news is us SPers can actually see our character file sizes to see if they are near the limit.

I'm D2R only and self found, so I really don't want to mess with someone elses stashes to test, especially when it seems like other people have already been doing the testing.
That's a really bad bug. Very disappointed that it hasn't been fixed yet. Guess I should check through my characters in case any are close to 8k...

I'm loving gomule so far but I'm having a bit of an issue. I'm getting older and my eyes aren't what they used to be. I'm curious if there's any way to increase the font size for item descriptions, specifically the one in the stash file window(The one in the character window is a bit bigger and more readable)
For reference, I'm talking about this one:
1644033548187.png

I realize this might be more trouble than it's worth, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask.

Attachments

• 1644033548187.png
    1644033548187.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: dokhogg and coju
Thanks for your work!

I was wondering, is there a way to change the default backup folder? Thanks!

Should it be re-rolling my maps whenever I mule? The first time I figured I just accidentally went into the wrong difficulty but it did it again when I muled over the second time, and I've been making sure I exit completely.

As expected since blizzard modified the save file format for 2.4, GoMule can't load those save files, it just loads an empty character. Hopefully this can be fixed.

Is 2.4 available on single player? I didn't think it was.
It is available. Blizz made a different save folder for it though, so your regular characters won't be affected. For example mine is "C:\Users\-insertusernamehere-\Saved Games\Diablo II Resurrected PTR"

Would it be possible to make this work for Classic? I tried and it corrupts my character.

Thank you Silo! I got freaked out when I couldn't see my stuff in go mule after playing a bit this morning before work! My shared stash is getting full so I need the room to mule stuff off!

I hope you guys have thought how you transfer all your old items to the new patch..

New Version ID -> new stash ID -> incompatible.

m4ke

I hope you guys have thought how you transfer all your old items to the new patch..

New Version ID -> new stash ID -> incompatible.

m4ke
I'm not sure what this is about. Do you just mean that it's no surprise that GoMule will need to be updated between patches?

Thank you Silo! I got freaked out when I couldn't see my stuff in go mule after playing a bit this morning before work! My shared stash is getting full so I need the room to mule stuff off!
You could make a few new characters just to hold excess stuff while we wait for the update. I was hoping to play my spearzon with a new Obedience, but I can't mule stuff on.

I'm not sure what this is about. Do you just mean that it's no surprise that GoMule will need to be updated between patches?
I mean that when D2R was launched the only FAM way to forward items from Legacy was to use Char Mules.

At that time we could do new Char Mules as we needed because the Legacy was there. If I have understood it right the 2.4 Patch overwrites the old one? Then we can not create any more old Char mules to forward stuff, right?

I won't launch D2R and update until we have a new version of GoMule..

m4ke

Edit: But I have prepared my stuff already.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High