Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Re: Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Off for a couple hours, will be back before the day closes.
I've started a full re-read of the thread, hope to at least finish the first day in time to cast a meaningful vote, but that depends on when I come back.

Also, a vote tally would be useful to remind everyone where we stand (would do it myself, but I really have to scram).

13 alive so 6 to lynch, 7 to lock.

If someone goes a full day without posting or somehow notifying me / the thread about it, they'll be modkilled. (I'm looking at you Aman and Dlove.)

Votee(Number of votes) - Voters

Leopold Stotch(2) - KrazeyIvan, wickedswami
Orphan(1) - Marahumm
Aman(1) - Gorny
wickedswami(1) - Crowd Control

Oh and since there are a bit over 6 hours left, and not too many votes have been cast so far.
Vote: Wickedswami
Reason, best choise to find out whats going on with the notes.

afaic, the only reason i'm your suspect is because I was on the note. There's nothing I can do about that.
Is there another reason? Perhaps I can convince you I actually AM pro town.

Mate, if you coulda you woulda. Or not? Convince me, then.

Orphan has a point

@ CC: Just read my posts, I've always tried to do best for the town. I'm active, I try to keep my accusations to a minimum, and when I do accuse/vote people, I make sure you all know my reasons.

Look at the past games I've played on this forum. Everytime there are a few people who think I'm scum, eventhough I haven't been scum in any of the games here.

It's obvious for me that I'm townie, but I understand that it might look different from your side.
On the other hand I can't really see anything I did that would make you think I'm scum. The fact that you're not giving any arguments for voting me only makes that feeling stronger.

Ivan already gave me a bad vibe since the first day, and ms Stotch still has me a bit worried, knowing that most games i played irl, its a bit hard to catch a girl mafia member in a game full of guys.

Suspects: Wicked, Aman, Ivan, Stotch

I believe Ivan is a townie, but I do agree that Scotch does seem a little suspicious. Aman might be modkilled so would be a waste of a lynch, and being a townie myself listed in the notes I'm also included to believe Wicked is a townie. Of course, that might not be the case in the long run.

so what am i saying? i think that DEF Wicked and Orphan are in this somehow, someone put a hit on me, someone was roleblocked or i was saved, making it only one kill for the night- Asrrin. Ivan, Gorny, DLove, y'all are also my other suspects and may be working together ("Five to find" and i think i have!).

A few questions for you Leopold. So you believe that for two nights someone was either roleblocked or saved? That seems like a pretty big co-incidence. What if Asrrin was a SK type role, and either the Mafia or SK was roleblocked the first night? Two consecutive blocked kills seems abit off to me.

Also, just a quick query as to why you suspect someone might be after you? What happens if you're not NK'd tonight?

Also, CC's comment on the punctuation similarities hasn't yet been addressed as far as I can tell. Do you have any thoughts on that?

Well, the question is who put them there and why, right? Since I doubt Anklie would just hand us hints or mislead us I'm left with two options:
a) The notes are mindgames from the mafia.
b) The notes are a result of pro-town investigator roles in some way.

I really think the first option is more likely...though it looks like people are rather determined to test it with a lynch.

What happens if there's a combination of Mafia names and townie names listed? Lynching someone and them resulting in a townie read wouldn't necessarily mean the others are not mafia, and likewise lynching someone and the result being anti-town wouldn't necessarily mean the others are as well.

This will be the last post I make today before it ends unfortunately, and as townies our only power lies in a lynch so one sort of needs to happen today.

vote: ThunderCat

This is because you haven't addressed my previous questions about your interest in the lyrics, which in turn leads me to believe you're avoiding it.

The way I see it, we need to put the speculation behind us. I believe these stories have got us scratching out heads for way too long. We need answers, and if we don't act, soon we'll have all our names on these stories and we'll be right where we were at the beginning of the game, only far fewer in number.

Im not going to waste a vote on someone that might end up modkilled. Rather Id vote on someone that is giving me reason to do so. Wicked is a bit suspicious at this point but Leopold is acquiring more of a suspicious vibe than Wicked is.

So unvote: aman

and

vote:leopold stotch

I don't think you've responded to my past queries about your interest in the lyrics ThunderCat. What were you thoughts regarding that?

My apologies for forgeting to answer your question Orphan.
At that time, and i still do, belived that if we`d look into the lyrics and cross them with our story, we could find something to point to wickeds innocent or guilt. But we got wound up in the whole Noodle thing that i forgot about it. Hoprfully you might be able to read this and change your vote to where it counts.

I have a strong feeling the Mafia a swaying votes to Leopold at this moment.

Orphan is voting for TC because he looked into lyrics? To me this is him avoiding a reveal of a name on the list.

Wicked, I hear what you are saying, but we need to get this list crap behind us so we can focus on the game and at this time we dont know if we can do that

3 and 3 between Wicked and Lady Leo? Time to choose and I don't like either option.

That death story has been nothing but trouble for the town, a shame we have to sacrifice someone who's probably a townie to get past it.

Town needs to get more active discussion going these next days, there's really not a lot to go on at this rate.

I have a strong feeling the Mafia a swaying votes to Leopold at this moment.

Interesting way to put it...will keep this post in mind.:whistling:

alright, I am leaving in 25 min to work for the day so I wont be around after that. I agree we need to get some more discussion going on tomorrow and hopefully we will be able to see through to bs

Might want to bold those votes there Gorny.

The stories have caused too much controversy to ignore another day. We need information, even if that means lynching a potential townie

Unvote: Orphan
Vote: WickedSwami

I'm convinced Leopold is dirty (no not in that way!) :)

CC, Bad Ash and Noammr you do realise that if Wicked is townie you lot are going to be under a BIG spotlight for trying very hard to save Leopold by swing the vote over.

PS - No BoD today either!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High