Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Re: Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

How did you get to think there is a SK?

Seems we have a serial killer and a detailed death scene... then you point out the CSI similarity.

It's not a similarity, it's taken straight from it. Watch the video in the link the phone standing agaisnt a pole is the girl in the clip. In the episode the CSI also suspect lightning untill they inspect it and C.O.D is determined byt the redening of the liver. It's exactly the same. I've seen the episode so i thought u guys might like to share my info on it.

It's not a similarity, it's taken straight from it. Watch the video in the link the phone standing agaisnt a pole is the girl in the clip. In the episode the CSI also suspect lightning untill they inspect it and C.O.D is determined byt the redening of the liver. It's exactly the same. I've seen the episode so i thought u guys might like to share my info on it.

You seem to be awfully familiar with this particular episode.

You seem to be awfully familiar with this particular episode.

Want to try me on a different episode? CSI is one of my fave shows on T.V.

Want to try me on a different episode? CSI is one of my fave shows on T.V.

He could be telling the truth, alot of people watch CSI.

@CC I guessed SK due to the intricate crime scene type writeups. Someone's MO?

oh my goodness! i am soooo not good at riddles, so i guess im screwed! BUT, some more random thoughts (that are ON topic. may seem a little farfetched...)

i can't help but notice how some ppl are finding me suspicious, yet, they somehow relate to the note and the story. when i clicked on the first link, the "movie" we saw, it was one of the most famous clips of all entertainment history. and not only that, but contains one of the most famous lines of all freaking time: "I'll get you my pretty!" *evil cackle* the WICKED witch says that to an ORPHANed girl who is from Kansas (idk if that is classified as southern or not, but Dorothy was raised on a FARM in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE and we all know that everyone thinks Texas is just a big farmland with cattle everywhere and we ride horses or tractors to skool and wear cowboy hats!) (btw, NOT (totally) true!) who is dressed like a "country bumpkin" and is holding a "warm and fuzzy" cute little dog in her arms. and i know everyone has seen the Wizard of Oz and they know that Dorothy is "nicey nice." what does this have to do with the game? that fact that some of you have pointed out that i am all "nicey nice" and post when there is need of agreement (KrazeyIvan) and sometimes i make random posts (which is true, i apologize. i do get easily distracted). some of you have said that you would "keep a close eye" on me (DLove, Wicked, Gorny, and Ivan) and i notice again that two of you (DLove and Wicked) have been called out in this note and/or the previous note.

and for dung and giggles, why not out one more:
Gorny.
i couldn't help but notice when i really got to deeper thinking that Kansas might be a reference to you. you hosted a mafia game where it was Stargate themed, but set in Kansas. i have never seen Stargate myself, so idk if the show itself is set in Kansas or not, but i find it a bit more than a coincidence that Kansas is also a big part of Wizard of Oz AND your mafia game. AND the fact that you also suspect me in your List Ladder as you had posted up earlier (i was last on the rung, but you still suspect me and you questioned my alignment at some point when you tried to get me all riled up)

so what am i saying? i think that DEF Wicked and Orphan are in this somehow, someone put a hit on me, someone was roleblocked or i was saved, making it only one kill for the night- Asrrin. Ivan, Gorny, DLove, y'all are also my other suspects and may be working together ("Five to find" and i think i have!).

Signed,

Jack The Ripper.

and Ivan, if YOU are NOT scum, then it might be BoD. reason i say is bcuz i don't recall seeing anyone from London, but you two are from Wales and Jack the Ripper is kind of a historical figure reference in England. and the fact that BoD just pointed it out in a CSI youtube clip, but i think that was innocent. BoD, honestly, i am not suspecting you as much, but the historical reference jumped out at me.

but why Jack the Ripper? he was a psycho who mutilated women... but he WAS a SK. maybe it's a reference to one of you two... and i say it's Ivan!

i would like to apologize for i made a mistake. Ivan is NOT from Wales, he's from Newcastle, UK. if i'm not mistaken, wouldn't it still be a English reference? yes, i goofed and got wrong location, but i knew you were from UK, Ivan, and i still suspect you.

guys, if that is geographically incorrect, please correct me so i don't sound more like a moron!

I stand by my vote for noodle because he WAS acting different than every other game i've played with him, and his defense was "ask other people who have played with me often and see what they think". I am going by my own instincts here, sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong, based off of what I read he was the best person for my vote.

I'm pretty pissed at Noodle for his play during the last day - some of his suggestions were very suspicious and and he made a poor effort to address it or defend himself.

@Ivan - I've said it before and I'll say it again: I find your play so far suspicious and rather unhelpful, you throw up a LOT of new accusations with every post and pretty much never follow through on any of it.
Anyway, a question to you - do you think we should limit today's lynch to a choice of someone from the combined vote tally list you posted?

Town needs to get it together and fast, I can't help but think these 'hints' and riddles may all just be a well placed pile of nonsense meant to derail us (if so, it's working brilliantly).

Town needs to get it together and fast, I can't help but think these 'hints' and riddles may all just be a well placed pile of nonsense meant to derail us (if so, it's working brilliantly).

Noammr, town DOES need to get it together! i totally agree on that one. but i do have to disagree with the "hints" that are left to us. why put them there if they are not of use?

Ok, I'll test that.

Who blew up Greg in the Lab?

Who got buried alive in a glass case?

Don't actually know the first one but the second one was in the double episode directed by quentin tarranrino and it was Nick.

Noammr, town DOES need to get it together! i totally agree on that one. but i do have to disagree with the "hints" that are left to us. why put them there if they are not of use?

I'm not too familiar with either CSI, Jack the Ripper and I haven't seen the Wizard of Oz at all, actually. But you linking that together with the geographical places some of us come from, also doing that very obvious, AAANNNDDD posting the exact same style like part of the hint with capitalized parts referring to Wicked in your earlier post is your actualy first suspicious post.

But since you lack those and I don't expect three 'front-page' frequent posting Mafia players, you just got on my suspect list for lynching today.

Who blew up Greg in the Lab?

I blame Canada (Hey, is anyone here Canadian?!?!).

Seriously Gorny/Mara - do you really suspect BoD for pointing out those similarities to CSI?

Well, the question is who put them there and why, right? Since I doubt Anklie would just hand us hints or mislead us I'm left with two options:
a) The notes are mindgames from the mafia.
b) The notes are a result of pro-town investigator roles in some way.

I really think the first option is more likely...though it looks like people are rather determined to test it with a lynch.

Well, the question is who put them there and why, right? Since I doubt Anklie would just hand us hints or mislead us I'm left with two options:
a) The notes are mindgames from the mafia.
b) The notes are a result of pro-town investigator roles in some way.

I really think the first option is more likely...though it looks like people are rather determined to test it with a lynch.

What alternative do we have, other than to test it? I'm still standing by my theory that someone is writing out the entire scene, rather than just the notes, but in order to do that they need to give a hint as to who is actually making the kill. If my theory is correct, either Orphan or Wicked (or both) are scum. However, the only way to know that for sure is for one of them to get lynched.

Lynching is the only tool we have to get sound information on people. We have to find out if these notes have any merit to them, especially before we all eventually get linked into the story somehow.

Seriously Gorny/Mara - do you really suspect BoD for pointing out those similarities to CSI?

Apologies for not answering your question here. No, I don't suspect BoD at the moment, but at the rate we're going we can't leave any potential slip-up unaccounted for. Every possible piece of the puzzle we have to at least question.

What alternative do we have, other than to test it? I'm still standing by my theory that someone is writing out the entire scene, rather than just the notes, but in order to do that they need to give a hint as to who is actually making the kill. If my theory is correct, either Orphan or Wicked (or both) are scum. However, the only way to know that for sure is for one of them to get lynched.

Lynching is the only tool we have to get sound information on people. We have to find out if these notes have any merit to them, especially before we all eventually get linked into the story somehow.

Maybe your right, but I still don't like letting an easy to find hint guide our lynch like this.

@Gorny - supposing we do choose to lynch someone to test the note's relevancy, which of the three people mentioned in the notes would you consider the best choice?

I'm off to sleep but one thing we need to look up and discuss is Asrrin's actions so far and reasons for the mafia to consider him a good target.

I'm not too familiar with either CSI, Jack the Ripper and I haven't seen the Wizard of Oz at all, actually. But you linking that together with the geographical places some of us come from, also doing that very obvious, AAANNNDDD posting the exact same style like part of the hint with capitalized parts referring to Wicked in your earlier post is your actualy first suspicious post.

But since you lack those and I don't expect three 'front-page' frequent posting Mafia players, you just got on my suspect list for lynching today.

really, CC? i know it's possible for ppl not to be familiar with some things, but the latest story is referencing those things and for you to say that you have no knowledge of them is a little strange to me. Jack the Ripper is one of the most known SK in history (if not THE MOST KNOWN SK in history), next to Manson, the Zodiac Killer, and John Haigh, another English SK. you also say that my post is "obvious" and that im acting suspicious is making you look funny, esp. when i never said anything about you in my post. do you feel the need that you must protect your fellow comrades?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High