Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Re: Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

I certainly hope Noodle turns out to be Townie now, yes. Because I would blow all my credits just on getting Wicked lynched. Anyway, I'll cast the 8th vote I guess.

unvote: wickedswami
vote: Noodle

Me being either townie or mafia has nothing to do with why noodle is getting lynched.
He took the clue, which was over-obvious and bit into it like it was his direct ticket to winville. He wanted me to get lynched as fast as possible, so the day could end faster. There's not a single reason why any pro-town role would want this to happen. He didn't listen to reason and never once considered the fact that people were trying to set me up.

As far is I see it, the only person who is to blame if noodle turns out townie, is noodle himself.

And yes, if I counted correctly mine was the 8th vote, which means that Gorny got the locking vote. This still needs confirmation though.

ah well, gotta go eat now, good night everyone, I probably won't make it back in time.
Hope we are correct about Noodle

I'd also like to note that BoD will be away for the rest of the day and dit NOT cast a vote, eventhough he said he would.

Sorry I didnt explain this. I'd worked out that i would indeed be back in time to vote. Sorry for the confusion.

BoD is playing HC atm, so he should be able to post I guess. The others I don't know.

No i'm not. I left my account afk i havent played all day including before posting in the thread. I'd like ot note I am not the only BoD member.

Do we need my vote now or is it a lock? Incase it isnt:

Vote: Noodle

Sorry I didnt explain this. I'd worked out that i would indeed be back in time to vote. Sorry for the confusion.

No i'm not. I left my account afk i havent played all day including before posting in the thread. I'd like ot note I am not the only BoD member.

Do we need my vote now or is it a lock? Incase it isnt:

Vote: Noodle

Sorry dude, thought all BoD's were you. :thumbup:

/ot

Sorry dude, thought all BoD's were you. :thumbup:

/ot

NP ofc. You probably saw snop. BoD-Hacklingmagic?

/ot

I'm terribly sorry but I gotta end the day 1 hour early. I hope you won't mind. I'll try to arrange my business in the future so I don't have to buzz off an hour to the deadline, as it can get crucial later on. This time, you've fortunately locked in a lynch.

Votee(number of votes): voters

noodle(9): asrrin, dloveswe, bad ash, wickedswami, orphan, noammr, marahumm, cc, bod trader
wickedswami(3): Noodle, krazeyivan, crowd control

with 15 alive it's 9 to lock and 8 to lynch.

Gorny's vote didn't count, the vote has to appear in the regular body of the post, not inside a quote.

Story and nightfall coming in a minute. Again, apologies.

Remedy?

Another heated day of discussion was drawing to an end in Wilmington's City Hall. The knife suggesting Orphan, and the note suggesting Wickedswami to be behind the killing were the main topic. To my delight not too much focus was put on the missing body. I didn't even want to try to explain where SiTro's body had gone.

Were the clues planted by the mafia? Was there a serial killer on the loose? Someone even dared to suggest that I was taking bribes from the mafia and releasing information they wanted me to.

A few of the folk took bold stances in accusing the aforementioned after the discovery of the clues. Noodle was among the loudest ones. He had been accusing wickedswami all day, and through much discussion, the town had finally made a ruling. Noodle was thought to be an evil doer, trying to push blame on wickedswami with the all too obvious clues and the note. Noodle stood up and tried to escape, but the guards at the door stopped him. "WHAT OF MY SON!? YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! LISTEN TO ME, I'M NOT ONE OF THEM!" he yelled as the guards dragged him to the backyard, into an all too familiar setting. He was placed on the spot where Ludacris stood yesterday, but this time the fellow next to the wall didn't look smug at all like Ludacris had.

Noodle was given the chance for his final words, but all he could produce were tears, out of the worry towards his family. The hood was placed on his head, and the honor guard stood in their ready stance. FIRE! Noodle was no more. Had we claimed any joy out of this?

:hang:Noodle is dead.:hang:
Upon investigation, he was revealed to be a vanilla townie.

It is now Night 2, run free my children.

PS. Leopold, I know your post will hit in a minute or two after this (saw you replying to the thread ^_^). Don't worry, no punishment for posting at night will follow as this is completely due to me being an a-hole and unable to plan my affairs properly.

edit: oh you cunning fox aborted! ;)

Last edited:

Leeloo Dallas Multipass

After the events of the last day, the townspeople decided to go see a movie and then see a play.

The body of a robed and hooded man was found murdered the following morning at a local park by a bypasser. When the cop arrived at the scene, he saw that the victim was found standing upright, leaning against a lamp post and holding his cell phone against his head. The cop suspects that he was killed by lightning that hit the post while he was talking, however, he saw no burn marks and the bulb doesn't look like it was hit.

He finds that the man was carrying no wallet and that the phone shows only one phone call to a movie ticket place. The cop identified the man as Asrrin. The on scene tests revealed no drugs, organ damage, or diseases in his body that would show how he died.

The coroner later told us that his liver is pink and red, and high levels of carbon monoxide were found saturated in his body. It seems as if he was was sedated, placed in a chamber where he was posed in a particular position then killed by carbon monoxide and then placed where he was found.

The coroner wrote a ticket containing all the information about Asrrin and told the delivery boy to take it to the city hall. The ticket never arrived. Neither did the delivery boy.

There were no marks on the body but Asrrin had had a small note in his hand, it read:

You can run.
You can hide.
You cannot win.
You cannot find me in a crowd, for I control you like a puppet on a string.
In a mirror darkly I await your death.

Signed,

Jack The Ripper.

"Five to find, Three are One
One gives access, The Crowd
The Silver Orb, to banish
The Staff of Ages, to vanquish the foe
Joining Two, the Golden Blade
The last to invoke, The Platinum Horn"

-Shadowgate Classic.

:hang:Asrrin is dead. :hang:

The corpse was identified, but we never received the information about his role. The coroner seems to have suffered a temporary memory loss, and the boy with the note is awol.

It is now day 3.

Oh yeah, playerlist.

Crowd Control
Noammr
DLoveSwe
Krazeyivan
aman
Gorny
Bad Ash
wickedswami
Orphan
ThunderCat
Leopold Stotch
BoD Trader
Marahumm

Ankeli is clearly playing with us. Now putting CCs name into the riddle. And VERY easy to find. Either that or indeed mafia can leave notes behind to lead us away from them.
That considering, they would expect us to come to that conclusion and lync CC (reverse phychology). So i belive CC is another innocent bystander in all this.

Just back from golf will need to read in depth the things posted but first off - town we need to do better we have had 1 townie mod killed - noodle and SiTro have gone sadly and now asrrin is dead.

One thing I am pretty certain of

noodle(9): asrrin, dloveswe, bad ash, wickedswami, orphan, noammr, marahumm, cc, bod trader

this is the list of player votes from noodle's lynch - we definately have at least 1 anti-town role here voting. Asrrin is gone so lets narrow it down. I might cross check this with Luda's later.

I suggest today we get a handle on the new information we got - and try and focus on these players - at least 1 in this list must be dirty and as of right now are our best bet for a good lynch.

Ankeli is clearly playing with us. Now putting CCs name into the riddle. And VERY easy to find. Either that or indeed mafia can leave notes behind to lead us away from them.
That considering, they would expect us to come to that conclusion and lync CC (reverse phychology). So i belive CC is another innocent bystander in all this.

This is a dangerous line of thought - how about the mafia put a note/clue (if they can) on the first night of a genuine mafia player and reasoned we would find it so obvious to ignore it. You see the problems you can get into....

Bottom line is we do not know - first port of call - take all Ankeli "evidence" and have a good think - we do this logically. Check out SiTro's posts - Asrrin's posts cross check - bring this against voting patterns I posted before and make our best decision, 48 hours is not forever so we need to get cracking - I will do after food and shower and post back.

Diii forum seemed to be unavailable for a bit there - away to bed now - I hope to see some discussion on my return - what are people's take on Ankeli's story?

Diii forum seemed to be unavailable for a bit there - away to bed now - I hope to see some discussion on my return - what are people's take on Ankeli's story?

Maybe CC is likely to be the next target or someone will try to get a lynch train started on him?

He is obviously being set up.

couldn't enter the forum either before now. Again the mafia killed a very active town player. We'll have to read through yesterday and see who asrrin was accusing. This of course might be what they want us to do.

Since we didn't fall for the trap yesterday, they might've put a real mafia in the note today, thinking we'd consider him townie. On the other hand, they might've thought we'd think that and CC could just be a townie.
Classic WIFOM (google it) problem here.
Off to bed now, see you tomorrow

Oh, 1 more thing. I'm sorry Noodle turned out to be vanilla townie. But I still feel like we only have to blame himself.

The only way to clear this note thing, as i see it, is either lynch wicked, CC or Oprhan.
Or we can wait and see if more info comes up.
Aman, are you still playing sir?

Again I suspect once we look back at the previous days actions - votes, Main Story, accusations etc will give us a clearer picture

One thing to note wicked - your name was on Noodles vote, I pretty sure you would agree that we have at least 1 anti townie role helping shove the townie to the lynch...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High