Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Re: Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Damn, I don't want Noodle to have the lynch today. But I like a no-lynch even less. Is everyone so hung up on Noodle? Day's end is coming closer and we are close to a lynch.

Is anyone a better suspect/candidate?

Like I said, Wicked had a weak defense, acted similar to my lynch when I was mafia and doesn't even claim to be a townie afaik.

I am still awaiting a reply from Orphan though. I posted immediately after he did, so it strikes me as odd that he didn't reply yet.

Like I said, Wicked had a weak defense, acted similar to my lynch when I was mafia and doesn't even claim to be a townie afaik.

I am still awaiting a reply from Orphan though. I posted immediately after he did, so it strikes me as odd that he didn't reply yet.

I don't think we are going to hear from Orphan again before the day ends... it's pretty late at night (I think sometime after midnight) for him and he could already be asleep. Remember that Orhan is my co mod and handles the forum during my off time when im sleeping. It's 10:25 am here for me so if I'm right its around 12:30/ 1 am for him.

Why don't you want Noodle to get strung up today?

Turning out to be a good day for the mafia.

I'll reiterate what I posted yesterday - time to plan what to do when I'm lynched and revealed to be a vanilla townie.

It's just that I think there are people better suited for a lynch today. But like I said before, I am also pro-lynch.

Damn, I don't want Noodle to have the lynch today. But I like a no-lynch even less. Is everyone so hung up on Noodle? Day's end is coming closer and we are close to a lynch.

Friend of yours CC? you both are pushing this whole note thing to be the real deal, even when no one else believes it. desperate to try and got your story to believed by the rest of the town so you can take the suspicion off you guys?

I don't think we are going to hear from Orphan again before the day ends... it's pretty late at night (I think sometime after midnight) for him and he could already be asleep. Remember that Orhan is my co mod and handles the forum during my off time when im sleeping. It's 10:25 am here for me so if I'm right its around 12:30/ 1 am for him.

Why don't you want Noodle to get strung up today?

because he doesnt think hes mafia? or they are mafia together its one of those two

because he doesnt think hes mafia? or they are mafia together its one of those two

I had thought that as well, not sure what to make of it yet.

Also though about some sort of cop type hint there.

alright im gone for the day. My vote sticks with noodle cause at this point it sounds like either noodle or no lynch and at this point it sounds like we can possibly get an alignment out of CC with a noodle lynch

Friend of yours CC? you both are pushing this whole note thing to be the real deal, even when no one else believes it. desperate to try and got your story to believed by the rest of the town so you can take the suspicion off you guys?

See? Teaming up again, against me now! Is it so hard to believe that two people in the game coincide on the vote? Does that make them a team of some sorts? Of any sorts? Today I agree with Noodle and like to see Wicked get wasted with a lynch. That is all there is to it.

I had thought that as well, not sure what to make of it yet.

Also though about some sort of cop type hint there.

Or also I see now three people making the same accusations. How does that not make you some sort of team?

See? Teaming up again, against me now! Is it so hard to believe that two people in the game coincide on the vote? Does that make them a team of some sorts? Of any sorts? Today I agree with Noodle and like to see Wicked get wasted with a lynch. That is all there is to it.

Or also I see now three people making the same accusations. How does that not make you some sort of team?

I'm not accusing, or I would have voted for you. I have not done so.

I'm still inclined to vote for Noodle or Wicked at this point.

Wow CC, you are getting so defensive. And no one is even voting for you! Something tells me you are afraid of Noodle's lynch revealing something about you.

I'm not going to post that again. I tried to make the same point in the last three posts but it gets pretty much ignored, because people still ask the same questions.

@Gorny: you might not be voting for me, but you concurred on Bad Ash's thought of me. So that came to me as an accusation.

I certainly hope Noodle turns out to be Townie now, yes. Because I would blow all my credits just on getting Wicked lynched. Anyway, I'll cast the 8th vote I guess.

unvote: wickedswami
vote: Noodle

That's enough for me.

I think Wicked was set up and it's too obvious. That leaves Noodle, and there's something going on behind the scenes with CC's defense of Noodle.

That's enough for me.

I think Wicked was set up and it's too obvious. That leaves Noodle, and there's something going on behind the scenes with CC's defense of Noodle.

Fix to the above.

Lock I believe.

what other conclusion is there to draw? Its not like we are all coming up with a wild and crazy accusation or conclusion, you are defending noodle so multiple people think that there is a connection there, that is logical to assume, I can tell you other people are thinking the same thing right now wether they post it or not

people that didn't vote:

aman
ThunderCat
Leopold Stotch
BoD Trader

keep this in mind.

BoD is playing HC atm, so he should be able to post I guess. The others I don't know.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High