Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Re: Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

I don't see doing an early lynch of wicked as stifling discussion, but as accelerating it. All it will do is let us know earlier whether or not we can trust that type of clue left in death posts - additional knowledge equals more meaningful discussion. So, yes, I'd like to allow us to have more meaningful discussions sooner rather than later.

In some ways, naming some obvious names in a death note could give the mafia a perfect opportunity to start a lynch wagon the next day, claiming that it's clear the named people had a hand in the deaths at night. In other words, they don't have to justify their votes as much as they would otherwise need to. In this way, the mafia are both controlling the night kills as well as the day lynches, and I don't like it one bit.

lol. I really don't know what to say anymore.

Thx for unvoting me TC. I wish I could be more helpful in decyphering(spelling?) the lyrics, though I don't really think there's much else in them.

I just think its worth looking into it more. Besides, Noodle and Gorny are on my list also. Theres still time to decide on that.

In some ways, naming some obvious names in a death note could give the mafia a perfect opportunity to start a lynch wagon the next day, claiming that it's clear the named people had a hand in the deaths at night. In other words, they don't have to justify their votes as much as they would otherwise need to. In this way, the mafia are both controlling the night kills as well as the day lynches, and I don't like it one bit.

And it's painfully obvious Noodle is trying very hard to get that lynch wagon rolling. Gorny may too, but I'm more sure that noodle is mafia then I am of anyone else in this game. Also, KrazeyIvan is spouting nonsense and I think he's very much on the defensive.

The Song is Kasabian : Fast Fuse Lyrics, and there appears to be multiple versions of the lyrics, one of which includes the second verse in the note on SiTro's body. I wonder if whoever wrote the note knew aqbout the song or knew that there are different lyrics on the net?

If there are two versions, try crossing the words from the note to the other version and see where that gets you.

Sorry for posting this late in the day. Have done some heavy drinking the last few days and I just got home (after 2 days). I'm pretty hung over atm, but I did read all the pages so far. And since I have to work some more 4 hours from now there will be little posting this rl day for me, but I think the day lasts until tomorrow, when I should be a little bit more fresh.

But I'll post my thoughts. Gorny's made an excellent discovery with that, however it's hard to determine who placed the clue. I concur on the fact that we should lynch Wicked and see if the clue had any meaning to it. At least we'll know if we should follow up on such things. Also if you read back on Wicked's posts so far regarding the hint, he has an EXTREMELY weak defense not to lynch for him. On the other hand, if the clue is placed by an anti-Town party amongst us (i.e. not by Ankeli) they could reverse psychologise the whole thing for the worse.

And lastly I would like to say that I have a piece of paper here on which I keep my notes. So far I found something fishy between Assrin and Bad Ash on day one, but I lack the courage to look up where it came from. And after reading the last 6 pages I also found Assrin to be a 'stirrer of the pot' for no good reason. Pointing fingers everywhere, but not really contributing.

But as mentioned before, Wicked's defense is lousy enough to get my lynch vote. I'll just vote already as I might not be able to later on.

vote: wickedswami

Just a heads up everyone, I gotta run and will be away most of the evening, might get in a drunken post late tonight or so if your lucky we'll see :thumbsup:

I am stirring the pot to weed out mafia. I'd like to think I am contributing as much as I possibly can with what little resources I have available. I hounded Luda and TC yesterday to help a lynch, unfortunatly it lead down the wrong path. today I know something stinks with noodle, and if wicked is innocent Owhich I think he may be) then noodle is scum for sure.

I find your read on Noodle being scum pretty weak. I haven't seen anything really suspicious of him yet. Like I said, that's what makes you a suspect in my book. But not enough to unvote my current vote as Wicked's defense is even weaker.

There's not really much I can say now is there?

If you really think you'd be given the mafia names this easily, do vote me, I'll be sure the rest of the game will be a walk in the park.....

There's not really much I can say now is there?

If you really think you'd be given the mafia names this easily, do vote me, I'll be sure the rest of the game will be a walk in the park.....

Its just playing the odds at this point because if it is in bad nature we can figure it out now instead of 5 days from now and be kicking ourselves. All we have are assumptions and information that we all need to play by. I am not prepared to vote for you yet, but its hard not to see if we can trust any of what we are reading...

@orphan with the angry ludacris thing, I know it was meant for Assrin, but I wanted to throw my two cents in there because I also dis-agreed with people being angry that luda has already won

Also, in terms of an Assrin connection with myself, dont know what you want me to say about that, if you see anything it could be hangover from the last game considering assrin was one of the only people I trusted the whole way and we were trying to work together and I agree with his points on Noodle, but other than that you are reading too much into it

Also, in terms of an Assrin connection with myself, dont know what you want me to say about that, if you see anything it could be hangover from the last game considering assrin was one of the only people I trusted the whole way and we were trying to work together and I agree with his points on Noodle, but other than that you are reading too much into it

Don't you tell about hangovers! I know all about those and this is nothing like that. :yes:

Anyway, I didn't follow the last game at all. And this feeling of a connection between you guys is just a hunch. It might come to light later on.

you have a point bad ash, but maybe it's better to wait until tomorrow and see what the story tells then. We will be able to base it on more facts at that point. I know this is a sad excuse not to vote me, but it's the best I can think of atm.

No connection that I know of. Bad Ash is just coming to the same conclusions I am. Namely that Noodle practially shoved the obvious evidence down everyone's throats, and then forced a bandwagon on wicked. If wicked is a townie then Noodle is "absolved" of suspicion, even though as a mafia he may be throwing wicked under a bus to make himself look innocent. If wicked is a townie, well then, just look to who pushed the hardest to lynch him. There is very little that could convince me that noodle isn't scum, and I will go back and post all the evidence I have of why I think that if you want.

Lets put it this way then. We have 4 candiates in mind at the moment.
Noodle, trying to get a lynch on Wicked and states that he wants the day to end early.
Wicked, clue left on sitros body, could mean a hint from ankeli or another role/event, or a note from the mafia/sk leading us into the wrong direction
Gorny, made a small mistake about Ludas avatar and was evasive with the wicked hint in the story (this is actualy just my suspicion)
And Ivan, quiet, sitting in the shadows, posting only when required to.
If we lynch Noodle, him somewhat being linked with Gorny, we could get both their alignments.
If we lynch wicked, we might get rid of the SK, or find out why Noodle was so agressive of him.
If we lynch Ivan, we just find his alignment and thats it.

Wicked still is the best lynch target but i still think someone needs to look into that story more carefully and into the lyrics Orphan posted.

No connection that I know of. Bad Ash is just coming to the same conclusions I am. Namely that Noodle practially shoved the obvious evidence down everyone's throats, and then forced a bandwagon on wicked. If wicked is a townie then Noodle is "absolved" of suspicion, even though as a mafia he may be throwing wicked under a bus to make himself look innocent. If wicked is a townie, well then, just look to who pushed the hardest to lynch him. There is very little that could convince me that noodle isn't scum, and I will go back and post all the evidence I have of why I think that if you want.

I don't need convincing. I draw my own conclusions. It just doesn't match yours at this moment.

noodle(2): asrrin, dloveswe
wickedswami(4): Noodle, marahumm, krazeyivan, crowd control
krazeyivan(1): bod trader

with 15 alive it's 9 to lock and 8 to lynch.

I thought the only vote against me was from the first day. I could be mistaken though.

Oh right! Read it the wrong way around. Sorry for the confusion.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High