Final Fantasy Forum Mafia Signup Thread

I had some sick time or an article would have gone up several days ago. I'll polish this and submit it to go up and then hopefully I can help answer questions for the new folks it attracts.

Ok. Well we already had a minigame before this game so unless there is a sudden spurt of signups before Friday we'll just carry on to keep things going smoothly. I don't think people will want too much of an extension between xmen and this game because there are a million hosts in the list

Wondering if perhaps it would be better to wait on the article? If it can be posted in a coordinated way for the start of the next game sign ups, it would give more time for interested people.

I'd say if the article can go up tomorrow it should be fine.

Is there any reason subsequent games couldn't have articles also to draw in new folks? I'm not clear if the article is time sensitive or not, i.e. for something monthly, and therefore a later game wouldn't work timing wise.

Also, I can't imagine keeping track of a game with more than 20 players, but that's my problem. :)

We will be closing Signups 5PM EST (normal phase start/end time) on Friday, 10 January.

Hey, cool. That's my birthday.

Segue: I got tickets for the Portland Comi-con for my birthday, and have a VIP pass to see and talk with Bruce Campbell. I have no idea at all what I should ask him, if anything.

Segue: I got tickets for the Portland Comi-con for my birthday, and have a VIP pass to see and talk with Bruce Campbell. I have no idea at all what I should ask him, if anything.

*swoon*

He is pretty damn awesome.

Give him my phone number and ask him to call me!!

There, problem solved. :)

I had some sick time or an article would have gone up several days ago. I'll polish this and submit it to go up and then hopefully I can help answer questions for the new folks it attracts.

I'm assuming you will link here when you get the article up?

If not, I'd at least like to see a link in a PM!

Back up Leo, BPC works for me now, and he makes a Lincoln and a Washington now.

Awww, hell nah!! I put my teeth into little BPC's virgin flesh first! He is MINE!!

dude, nice! :highfive:

Say nothing. Just bask.

Getting off topic here.

Phone number and hotel key. DO IT!!! (Mine, just to clarify. :p)

I don't even know who that guy is. Pic please? (Gotta need to see to decide if I should try to compete.)

Edit: Googled the guy. You can have him without fight. ;)

Find a pic from when he was on Xena. Then we'll talk. Outside. I'm sharpening my nails as we speak. ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High