Final Fantasy Forum Mafia Signup Thread

I read all of Gold's post as pure sarcasm. Are you a Twilight fan, Gold? I promise I won't be harsh on you if you are. ^_^
/QUOTE]

Oh dear God. Bad Ash needs a good smack. Yes, sarcasm, perhaps I should put a big blinking sarcasm meter over it next time? I thought "crazy girly stalker" might have been too obvious. *rolls eyes

Mine was just a joke as well :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Ok, nobody gets upset at anybody. Bad Ash gets extra free passes because he has an awesome avatar. ;). Leo sticks around bc she's my gal pal and we need to girl up this joint some. Twilight is totally lame and creepy. Any woman who picks Edward over the werewolf dude deserves what she gets. :)

Aw, I was saving Fat Chocobo Roleblocker for you! :(
Ow, I wish you had kept it a surprise for me. That role sounds so cool... I would have just posted chocobo images, riddles, and edited gifs to confuse everyone. I would have lived forever due to people thinking I had a special win condition or was the village idiot.

najkJkd.png

I think of the Secret of Mana Moogle when I hear you say that.
They look exactly the same, so the way you imagine the roles is basically the same as I do. I haven't played any Final Fantasy since IX (for Playstation 1) so no clue if they have changed in appearance or behaviour.

Vote: Laarz :p

P.S.
Meds? I'm sorry/hope you're okay/hope it helps/good for you, whichever is more suiting!

Ok, nobody gets upset at anybody. Bad Ash gets extra free passes because he has an awesome avatar. ;). Leo sticks around bc she's my gal pal and we need to girl up this joint some. Twilight is totally lame and creepy. Any woman who picks Edward over the werewolf dude deserves what she gets. :)

yaaay! :balloons:

GUYS! We have big threads in the Community today! GO BLOW THE THREADS UP!! Two important people are having bdays! come on guys!

Gold, you are my gal pal too and I adore you all the same!! *keeses*

Sorry, guys. :( Sometimes it's hard to tell as this is text and emotion is lost. Meow. :( Please don't fight. I get enough of that from my RL family. I don't want it from my internet family.

Oh, I wasn't fighting for a minute! Was just making sure she knew I wasn't serious :).

Because it is. :smug:
I found your old CT avatar!

Ayla%20-%20Flirt.gif

I think of the Secret of Mana Moogle when I hear you say that.

moogles.gif

A cute bear thing with wings. Killing people. Awww! I'M SOLD! But idk if FF Moogles are the same. Unfortunately, those are games I have not played. :/ I know... I know. I'm breaking hearts, but when am I not? ;)

Mafia game. Haven't played in a long while and I'm sure I'm very rusty. As well as I still suck. ;) School starts the middle of this month... I guess I'm in? Lol!
YAYNESS!!

Yup, Moogles are very similar:
20111127200904!Mog_US.jpg

Kupo!!

I've got no idea what any of you are talking about

Me either. But I am probably going to get FF7 and play that.

I hope Moar is in! We three girls can be mafia together! Mwahahaha!

Vote: Laarz :p

P.S.
Meds? I'm sorry/hope you're okay/hope it helps/good for you, whichever is more suiting!

Thanks logout, they do but sometimes it takes me from my normal introverted self to extrovert, dont know why may be the bourbon:wink:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High