Final Fantasy Forum Mafia Signup Thread

You think this is a good response? Maybe think again.

Seriously, when is this game starting? Please make a post stating "in xx hours from this post"
I was teasing him for not wanting to find the thread himself when it goes up.

logo gave this info here:

So, it looks like we are up to 19, as Pharphis hasn't added Laarz to the signup list as of yet.

We will be closing Signups 5PM EST (normal phase start/end time) on Friday, 10 January. Game will begin the following Monday, 13 January, at the normal 5PM EST point.

3-4 more would be very nice, but we can work with the 19 we currently have.

We will send out roles over this weekend but our times don't really match up atm

signups are officially closed

@Moar: 5pm EST is the normal time! Stupid confusing timezones.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I was teasing him for not wanting to find the thread himself when it goes up.

logo gave this info here:

We will send out roles over this weekend but our times don't really match up atm

signups are officially closed

Yes, but this thread is not closed!

Can I still have fantasies after this game, please?

We'll talk more post-game if that will be allowed. :p

edit:
I should mention that AAA messaged me for signups earlier today (phone), so we're at 21 people.

gg guys. I won as SK on n0. Sorry for getting everyone's hopes up. Had some OP role. Extremely OP.

Ok, roles are being written up in a readable format and QTs being generated. Expect an early day start mid/late day tomorrow and an extended first day phase ~72 hours to accommodate for this. You will receive your roles before the game starts (ofc) so if you see the thread go up and the game start announced without having received your role, please let us know.

If you can post once in your designated QT to show us you have received your PM, that would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for your patience!

edit: I will also link to the game thread when it's up

And I'll sticky it. I neglected to post anything in the public areas of the forums but I'm back from a holiday bout of pneumonia with bonus hospital stay and then internet outage due to excessive cold and the fact that the local node for my ISP is literally housed in a shed ... without climate controls.

Sorry, Drixx, sounds like you got it from me ...:p. I haven't actually had pneumonia these last few weeks but pretty close. :(

Logoutzero and I are hosting this game. It will be themed around the Final Fantasy Tactics (specifically the job system that is present in several games). To keep this game from being too lore-heavy, jobs will NOT be representative of alignment.
ex/ black mages use black magic but that doesn't equate to being mafia

Po-tay-to, po-tah-to?

Logoutzero and I are hosting this game. It will be themed around the Final Fantasy Tactics (specifically the job system that is present in several games). To keep this game from being too lore-heavy, jobs will NOT be representative of alignment.
ex/ black mages use black magic but that doesn't equate to being mafia

Po-tay-to, po-tah-to?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High