Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

druids are boring and for some reason my first guardian :scratchhead:

baiting fail newbie.

not going to make any coin of the sticks. given that i already own the tools required it'll only cost about $7 a set and i'm actually a nice guy (surprise). Also i enjoy working with my hands and having your craftsmanship appreciated is nice.

off to donate plasma cos i cant donate blood cos amazingly i have visited north queensland in the last 4 weeks.

lol....who's the troll now?

Yea, I almost always do bosses at p3 or higher, feels like a waste not to.

Was out in the yard messing with my blowgun for a bit, what i really want is to shoot my Ar-15 though. I hate living in town sometimes.

Might go run NM meph some more, my resistances are still too low for hell.

off to donate plasma cos i cant donate blood cos amazingly i have visited north queensland in the last 4 weeks.

What is wrong with NQ atm? Hendra?

nah dengue. always dengue.

What is that?

I've always wanted a blowgun. Guess I'll have to live vicariously through the WD in D3.

Yea, its a .62 cal blowgun, the darts are steel mini-broadheads and are wicked. There fairly cheap too, think i paid like 50 bucks for mine but if you really wanted you could make one for like 10 bucks.

You can make darts too, i make em once in awhile from paper and bamboo skewers. Just basically roll the paper in a cone and tape it around the skewer. The cone just needs to fit snug but not tight in your pipe.

Give it a try sometimes, im sure you have a length of pipe laying around. Just needs to be around 1/2 inch inside diameter or so and around 4 feet long. Thats whats nice about making your own darts, any size tube would work long as its not too big. The skewers are like 99 cents for a pack and are usually near the meat in the supermarket.

I find the darts i make get more velocity and fly farther then the steel ones because of how light they are.

Time for the national championship game.

Sigh.....

*Turns on TV

*grabs Dew

*begins rooting for Kentucky.

What is that?

I've always wanted a blowgun. Guess I'll have to live vicariously through the WD in D3.

Hendra virus is a virus that is found mainly in NQ. It is spread by fruit bats.

Dengue fever is a virus spread by mosquitos again found mainly in the tropics.

Okay, thanks cakes. I've heard off the second one I know at least.

So do you use wooden skeweres then? And how long do you make the darts?

The skewers i have are pretty thin so i dont trim them, there around 7 inches long. I usually tape the cone around a inch above the bottom as that seems to balance well but that stuffs all subjective. You kinda figure out what works once you've made a few.

Heres a video of the blowgun i have, gives yea a idea of what they can do.

[video=youtube;-XIeRPtP2VY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-XIeRPtP2VY[/video]

I was hanging out with the RD and a few RAs a couple months ago after a meeting. We got to talking about the job, since I was waiting to apply, and they started sharing some stories. The best was when they were recounting some of the stranger things they have confiscated over the last couple years. Apparently, the best was not booze, not drugs, but from the room right across from mine: a blowgun. He brought a blowgun to school. And was using it. On his own wall. A blowgun.

...?

Okay, thanks cakes. I've heard off the second one I know at least.

So do you use wooden skeweres then? And how long do you make the darts?

no probs, hendra is a pretty serious virus causes lots of problems in and around the Rockhampton area.

Just found a gul running NM baal! I know runes drop more often in 1.13 but am curious of whats screen shot worthy now. Used to be basically anything past Lem was rare as heck. No use for it any time soon but happy none the less.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High