Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Caffeine managed to screw up my eyes, so I avoid it now. The only thing I miss is chocolate :cry:

Bartender, an egg nog milk shake please!?

Tennis

Tim Henman is one of the brittish people in it and probably one of the best brittish players(even though he hasn't won anything in years i think.) Andy Murray is a new Scottish player in the tournament and he is still in the tournament(Wimbledon)

Aman is passionate with his anti-Englishness. Tim Henman isn't even an english footballer, but he's english and may once or one day play football (even if it's just a kickabout), so he is not spared wrath.

On the other hand, the second half of what he says is right on. Go Murray!

Since this is my first post in the bar for ages, you've probably all forgotten what I'm normally on. Some tiger beer please. :grin:

Hehe, like it. He's a decent player from what I've seen of him. Maybe a little hyped up already, but that shouldn't stop him from doing well. Until Federer destroys all anyway.

Well im not a massive Tennis fan but of course i got to support Murray and will probably only watch his matches.

I seen the last bit of his first match and he looked impressive.

Hello from fire ridden Nevada!

Actully, it's finally getting under control, and our net came back up solid, don't know for sure what spooked it. We were declared a state of emergency by the govenor and that finally got the help in. Now so long as the winds don't get bad and there's no more lightening strikes, this one should die down.

Ahem, no sports, if you want, make a wimbolton thread, we already have a WC thread...

hmm, I don't know, the hijacking sounds amusing... but either way it's raining with no thunder! yea! cookies for all!

W_M: Similar situation here, or at least a portion of it is the same. Lots of thunder and lightning. I was playing D2 and the power flickered off. Now that I have no one to log me back onto the comp, I decided to drink away the pain.

Glass of milk please. :grin:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High