Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Did My taxes!
Buying drinks this year - Dew B Dew B DEW... Do Do dodo Do...

Next year no planning info ????

This is F-ucked Sorry but really The Lack of Tax code for Next Year Looks Like a Strong BUY on GUNS.

I wouldn't buy a lot of things. Next year the healthcare bill comes into effect...

Night Bar.

*leaves Dew and hard liquor out (haven't seen Twibz in a while here).

*disappears.

I think this year our superannuation rises, but our overall pay declines on par. :(

I'd be careful with bypassing the word filter, bob. Especially for that word - this is a general audience forum. Maybe edit it in case Thy just happens to drop in?

Pretty good weekend, went to see Lewis Black last night, funny funny man. Half way through, my face started hurting from all the laughter. Piss poor seating though. We were hip to hip in no cushion folding chairs. The big guy next to me and I were nearly in each others laps.

At the Angels - Astros game. Ate too many bacon wrapped hot dogs.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

At the Angels - Astros game. Ate too many bacon wrapped hot dogs.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Bacon wrapped hot dogs are awesome so don't feel too guilty! Wash it down with an ice cold Coke and that is the best snack ever. :yes:

What is LoL about? Just watched it on twitch because 100k others did and I was bored. Didn't get why 100k people would watch it.

*wine please*

*cuddles Solar*

It's possible to eat too many of those?

Three is too many, especially if you start with a Kansas City dog (topped with smoked brisket and BBQ sauce) and a New York dog (with chili and cheese.)

Good game, though.

I'm still skeptical.

I didn't get to watch the rockies at all last year, I'm going to have to make sure that doesn't happen again.

*cuddles PCM back to the bar*

Hey, you ride bikes. Do you also repair/maintain them, or do you get someone else to do that for you? I want to have my gears adjusted, but don't want to pay $60 for someone doing 20-30 minutes of work. I used to repair bikes in a bike shop back at school, but can no longer remember how to do all that stuff. The bike is ridable (minus the silly worn brakepads, which doesn't inconvenience me yet,) but it'd be great to be able to do it myself.
I know you have to adjust a couple screws - perhaps it'll come back to me if I get time to tinker with it.

Welcome to the Bar!

Dew is complementary.

We have everything in stock though....

*reorders hard liquor

Morning Bar.

*serves Dew

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High