Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I thought penguins usually drank out of the toilet.

Night!

Ouch. That burns hotter than spicy food.

"Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all."

Meh.

:coffee:

My take?

Tis better to have miniature war-gamed instead of all of that mushy stuff. :yes:

*goes to look for all his miniature combat soldiers

So much fun when I was little.

Night Bar.

*leaves out more hard liquor, wine, Dew, and OJ

*disappears

Sorry to hear, PCM. Let us know when you want to vent.

I'm an idiot (again.) I just got my housemate to break into my car. Why? Try and guess realistic possibilities where this may happen. I'll be around for a few hours before bed, if anyone wants to spam. Or chat, of course.

*cuddles PCM*

Tis better to have miniature war-gamed instead of all of that mushy stuff.
yes.gif
LoL! Tis much easier too! And cheaper.

You bleeped your car shut when still in the car, crawled out of the window and then closed said window and then noticed you left your key in the car?

You lost your key and your spare key was in the car?

kamap said:
You lost your key and your spare key was in the car?

I'm an idiot. I lock my spare bedroom key in my car, so that if I ever lost/forgot my keys, I could just get into my car to get it. I don't often leave my keys behind, as I need them to drive my car, so that shouldn't happen anyway.

But I'm now riding/train to work, which means I no longer 'need' my keys to leave work.
So, not needing my car keys, I forgot about them, and left work. On the train, approaching my station, I look for my keys. Yeah...

My keys are back at the work depot, including my car and bedroom keys. My spare bedroom key is locked in my car at home.

Yeah, what was I thinking? My housemate saw a movie which showed breaking into a car, and he attempted that. And got into my car with little noise, within a couple of minutes. That is scary how easily he broke into my car!

I think my initial thought was that I'd just call the roadside assist and get them out to pick the car lock for my spare key, but I'm not a member of them now, so if I called them, they'd charge me, and sign me up to their 12month service for double+ the normal price. Glad my housemate saw whatever movie he did!

I checked out the DooL post - looks like a bit more waiting. :( Good luck with the terrain tests.

Thats not very convenient, get spare keys for all ofthose things and put them in your freezer or something ^^

At least we have a schedual now and know what to expect.

I probably editted while you were posting that. The ideas the same, but probably more fluent and clear now. Yeah, not convenient at all.

I just love how I made a plan in the case I lost/forgot my keys. A plan that didn't take into account the fact that I lost the keys to begin with!
I was prepared to sign up to the local automotive club, just to make a call out for them to get into my car for my spare key. But having a housemate that can break into your car anytime is great! And with this knowledge, I can lock ALL my keys in my car!

Definitely keep us updated. Hope the tests work out for you two.

A while ago if you searched for "weapons of mass destruction" and then hit the "I"m feeling lucky" button you got.

This, but it seems that doesn't work any longer.

I can't click "I'm feeling lucky" anymore. As soon as you type in a letter, it begins auto-loading/searching.

My personal favourite:
Google 'zerg rush'

Also, go to youtube, and search for 'Do the harlem shake'. As annoying as that meme is, that egg is still working.

You can still do it just type what you want then move your cursor to the right of the search window, normally "I'm feeling lucky" should appear there, might also be lower behind what it auto filled in, your search should be the number 1 in the auto list, to the right of it should be "I'm feeling lucky".

I can't click "I'm feeling lucky" anymore. As soon as you type in a letter, it begins auto-loading/searching.

My personal favourite:
Google 'zerg rush'

Also, go to youtube, and search for 'Do the harlem shake'. As annoying as that meme is, that egg is still working.

You can turn off instant search in your google settings

zerg rush and do the harlem shake are pretty cool :p

Ahh, I remember google gravity. Thanks for the tip. I did find I'm feeling lucky, but haven't seen it there before. I guess I don't really use it...

I like the instant search. :)

So did my directions help?

Bartender I'll have one of my specials, SI wants one aswell.

[whisper]You do remember the deal right, water for me, let anyone else think its wodka.[/whisper]

*jedi hand wave to drystan and Solar Ice*

[whisper]You didn't hear its water.[/whisper]

[whisper in bartenders ear]Slip them a forget I ever said anything about water pill just in case.[/whisper in bartenders ear]

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High