Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

First a breakfast basket will be delivered to our house, the day of our 1st anniversery (my wife doesn't know).
Then we are going to a restaurant we both like, in our wedding clothes, after that we go to a hotel which is right around the corner from that restaurant, we will just have a relaxing 2 days and the rest of the week will be spent on working in our house and having a relaxing week.

I can't celebrate it with the bar, cause we still haven't gotten internet at our house, cause we are still rebuilding.

Timezone incompetence FTW?

I certainly hope your stomach doesn't keep hurting that long!

Morning bar.

I wonder if this storm we're getting tonight and tomorrow Closes school?

*serves Dew

Yes, they do call you lazy, indolentstegs.

I think that's unfair on you but I cannot be bothered to speak up in your defence :no:

I was just getting emotional about what a saint kegs is. Of course, to be an actual saint, he'll have to be martyred but I am comfortable with that.

Two utterly fantastic things happened today.
I've discussed one of these things elsewhere and need not repeat it here, but the other thing is the Manchester derby in the English Premier Football league. City beat the hated United at United's own ground so I am double-celebrating!

:guiness: :guiness:

See? Double-celebrating!

I was just getting emotional about what a saint kegs is. Of course, to be an actual saint, he'll have to be martyred but I am comfortable with that.

Two utterly fantastic things happened today.
I've discussed one of these things elsewhere and need not repeat it here, but the other thing is the Manchester derby in the English Premier Football league. City beat the hated United at United's own ground so I am double-celebrating!

:guiness: :guiness:

See? Double-celebrating!

Sadly the red Mancs are still 12 points ahead of City. :( A repeat of the astonishing comeback of last season is not possible for City to take the title again this year. :weep: If United lose this lead with 7 games to go, it would be a capitulation of historic proportions.

If only Mancini properly invested in the squad last summer, and my Arsenal inexplicably not decided to sell Van Persie to a direct contender. :X Uninted are not that strong to take the league by such a margin. Much of the blame must be laid at City's feet for this season imho.

What could have been...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High