Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I've drinker it a few times. Not something we drink too much of in DK.

Tried 98% pure alcohol (Or whatevs you would call it) once. Yuck.

I've drinker it a few times. Not something we drink too much of in DK.

Tried 98% pure alcohol (Or whatevs you would call it) once. Yuck.

Ethanol.

@kamap, I've had the burning one :D

had no higher than 80% absinthe, that stuff blew me away and one of my friends got actual alcohol poisoning trololol

@Skjolde: with or without adding water?
@Jcakes: Blew it out or drank while it was burning?
@Twibs: You should add water till you get between 40 and 60% alcohol, better you also add a sugar cube to take away some of the bitternes.
@Kestegs: But if you have the chance to try it, do so, that way you know if you made the right decision to never try it. (paradox in there ^^) ps: How is the goatee?

Do it in your vacation time, so when you need to go back to whatever you do you have a normal goatee again, that way we can have a questionmarkgoateestegspic.

He does, we want it to look like this though.
7402244926_9d7bfc7654_z.jpg

Without water ofc.

Else the s3xy ladies wouldn't think that you were cool. (I was 15)

Solid nitrogen cubes to cool drinks? Good luck with that. To abuse my access to dry ice (solid carbon dioxide, approximately -80 celsius) and liquid nitrogen (-200ish celsius) I froze acetone the other day. Acetone freezes about 10 degrees lower than the temp of dry ice is, so what I did was saturate dry ice in liquid nitrogen until it was about -200 celsius (the nitrogen was no longer bubbling vigorously) and then put the dry ice into acetone and it froze ;)

Coincidentally i saw something somewhat related to all this yesterday or the day before.

It seems like there is some new trend where people take sauna's, only instead of being really hot they're really cold. The short clip i saw of it, the reporter was standing in a temperature of -170 Celsius (which from what they told wasn't even the coldest you could go). Not sure how anyone could survive this, let alone go in there voluntary. From what they said people believe it to be healthy as it supposedly gives you some kind of full system reset.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High