Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

A Blizzy in AT IS fun. Never has one before. I do enjoy. :)

I wouldn't advise to say "prego" when you mean "de nada"....or direct the beating coming up to Loz. ;)

*grabs a glass of wine*

Any volunteers for cuddling?

It helps if you're drunk before arriving here, really.

Speaking of which, I believe there's some cheap wine for cooking in the cupboard (two 150 bottles for £5; it's THAT bad) so I might go and acquire some. The first swig puts the taste buds into shock, so the rest of the glass is easy. :p

So I had to put this here. Got a call from my mom today. Apparently she was going through some stuff they got out of storage and wanted to know if I wanted any of my old stuff from when I was a kid. Including a NES. With 10 games. Yes please? God, I hope that thing still works. And has the yellow/white/red AV hookups so I don't have to get fiddly with wires. Will find out soon.

(And @Thy: If it doesn't come in a box, it's not that bad... :D )

So I had to put this here. Got a call from my mom today. Apparently she was going through some stuff they got out of storage and wanted to know if I wanted any of my old stuff from when I was a kid. Including a NES. With 10 games. Yes please? God, I hope that thing still works. And has the yellow/white/red AV hookups so I don't have to get fiddly with wires. Will find out soon.

(And @Thy: If it doesn't come in a box, it's not that bad... :D )

That's awesome! My original got lost, so I ended up buying a replacement off of Ebay. Can't replace some of the games though, as that could probably run me around a grand.

Nahhh...It's enough if you leave your sanity outside. ;)

I left mine outside a while back and someone heisted it! :weep:

oh that is you sanity kegs?

sorry i ate that with some cheese and olives - only because i was hungry and the "no food in bar!!!11!!!eleven!!" bambi

Inexplicably, I parsed that last bit as a bloody mary to start my monkey.

:scratchchin:

Nope, I got nothing :no:

Well obviously you have a robot monkey that needs to be started.

I love you too, LoZy.

*serves tea*

I didn't realize it was Monday until about 7am this morning, that was a depressing realization.

That was pretty funny when we were mping and you said, wait it is monday?

I don't Sticky it just because no one would find it.

Apparently a previous SPF Mod did lock the Bar. Bit of a faux pas with their shiney new Mod stick/lock button.

Lol that would have been bad, spill the names plox :)

Yes, I really should get back to work.

Lies.

Good evening happy people! Told my boss today that when I am coming vack from maternity leave in November I will only be working about 3 months. Then baby number two is due... He just laughed. Good sign?

Nice. Out of interest how much paid maternity leave do you get?

Prego - that's Italian for de nada, isn't it?

I believe it is italian for you're welcome. I think it can also mean please. All I know is when I was in Italy the waiters seemed to say it a lot :p

oh that is you sanity kegs?

sorry i ate that with some cheese and olives - only because i was hungry and the "no food in bar!!!11!!!eleven!!" bambi

It happens, don't feel too bad.

De nada is used in a similar way to prego and also, you're welcome. More literally, de nada means "it's nothing" as in "think nothing of it". Prego, I'm told, means "sure" or "of course" and is similar in intent if not in the literal sense.

More importantly, I cannot abide the term preggers and won't have it used in my house :no:

I'm pretty sure "prego" means please and "de nada" you're welcome. You use it when somebody thanks you for doing something for them.

Edit:
forgot to grab the wine. Might be time for bed *sigh*

*grabs another glass of wine*

Edit 2:
And no cuddles today. Sad Moar going to bed in about 10 mins. :weep:

Last edited:
*cuddles Moar*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High