Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Finally done with Pindle. I won't go visiting for at least a month!

*grabs a glass of wine*

Result will be that I lose an item. But who cares, I'll find that one again before I find Tyraels anyway. ;)

*grabs another glass of wine*

Are you insane Solar? Watering out wine... *shudders*

Edit: that came about a bit harsh probably, so...

*cuddles Solar*

Hi bar, how is the dew today? I just made it into nightmare with my untwinked sin. I did some countess runs and got a sol. Where is the best place to find a base for it?

ahh well the pindle mania is done - now i will take my fisyhmancer and finally pat him - maybe hit 93 before i do that ^^but tomorrow

ohh kegs i know how you feel - i moved two fridges yesterday (only down a stair 200m across the street and up the stairs into my kithcen for the new one and then the old one down into the basement - still my shoulders ache - clear sign that i need to do more sport -well now the MFo is over and i have time for silly things like not-D2)

hmm smancer depends what you want to make with that sol

ahh no idea - it took me ages to find one
you could just take a polearm with the right itemlevel and let larzuk do his magic

I found a regular four open socket septum. I was just wounding if untwinked there is a way to shop a better item for him. I mean won't the damage be less than the savage weapon he has now? Should I just use any old base for now?

Septum is a spear, you need a polearm for insight.

Well, you use insight for the mana and not for the damage. If you can do without the meditation aura then a savage polearm is better.

Edit: This was the first one I made. no idea when and where.

Insight
Poleaxe
'RalTirTalSol'
Two-Hand Damage: 64 to 120
Durability: 54 of 65
Required Strength: 62
Required Level: 27
Polearm Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 46
Fingerprint: 0xcecde5ac
+5 to Strength
+5 to Energy
+5 to Dexterity
+5 to Vitality
+210% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
Adds 5-30 fire damage
+75 poison damage over 5 seconds
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+3 to Critical Strike
35% Faster Cast Rate
198% Bonus to Attack Rating
+2 to Mana After Each Kill
Level 15 Meditation Aura When Equipped
Socketed (4: 4 used)

I found a regular four open socket septum. I was just wounding if untwinked there is a way to shop a better item for him. I mean won't the damage be less than the savage weapon he has now? Should I just use any old base for now?

I always think since insight is so cheap, I just make it in literally every single polearm I find. That way I can just twink my merc out with whatever is best at the time. When leveling untwinked I usually make it with the first polearm I find because mana issues are more important than maximizing mercs dps. Then I just keep an eye out for 4os polearms while I level through nm.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High