Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

See the previous pages in the Bar, I set up a geyser to explode Dew two days ago. It's still active now.

it doesnt start a ew page though, if you want to become a serious spf'er change the posts per page to 40, makes everything much easier!

Omg! Blaaaaaaaaaaastooooooooooise

Thanks Mal! Now it makes much more sense!

*serves mal lemonade
*serves kestegs dew (I know u r here)

Ok, he's not here.

Are you still in vacations, DJ?

I've been back for 4 days now. All the posts of me serving Dew from different places was me on vacation.

Alcohol = fragmented memories. Sorry. :wine:

Looking for Summoner? If you are, he's on the 4th path (that always happens with me...)

I can find the path very well almost everywhere (I'm even improving my great marsh skills). Only Arcane Sanc. trolls me...

Ooh, this 40 posts per page sounds like a good idea. Summoner is always on the 1st path when you are doing full clears, and always on the 4th when you are trying to go quickly...

*serves fresh baked bread*
Dew please!
Gonna need some caffeine to stay up for a bunch of Hell Meph runs tonight.

yup, i would do that too if i wasn't on a weak HC toon, he has to take some time and make sure he has room to run away :p

i cannot wait till i get WC the listed damage is already 40-60 at lvl 21, without any points in it!

Ooh, this 40 posts per page sounds like a good idea. Summoner is always on the 1st path when you are doing full clears, and always on the 4th when you are trying to go quickly...

Dew please!

Yep. I was a lurker for 10 years or so and never heard about the 40 post p/ page thing.

And I neve do full clears (except den of evil), so summoner is always on the 4th path.

Hey, mal, wouldn't be nice to have a HC summoner for twinking purposes?

And in 1998 or 99, I passed my intro to phi class thanks to Monty Python...

Good ol monty python

Alcohol = fragmented memories. Sorry. :wine:

Looking for Summoner? If you are, he's on the 4th path (that always happens with me...)

Lol :p

I can find the path very well almost everywhere (I'm even improving my great marsh skills). Only Arcane Sanc. trolls me...

The jungles never bothered me that much.

Dew please!

Exactly this

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High