Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

There is too much D2 in this bar.

[youtube]H-oH-TELcLE[/youtube]

gogo tyreals drop then....

i have a nice item in my top 5 that i really dont want to lose, therefore i have to win this!

Friggin' zod drops have turned every thread's topic into teh zawd gawd.
MFO, too.

nothing else to add, except that my wrist friggin' hurts!

I drunk MPed with kestegs! (I was drunk, kestegs was just kestegs)

I couldn't resist: http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7813/1337n.png

No. I didn't found anything on that run... But. Or I'm seeing all golds as yellows or I didn't found one single qualif. on the last 300 runs or so...

@Male. I'm serious. If you found a T-Might, don't post it. I'm serious. :loving: (wrong emoticon, ya got it)

@Pharpis: we took our wrist size. And we doubled it! :)
My wirst was hurting a while ago, after 7 pints of beer, it seems to be ok. (Yep, I know, tomorrow, etc.).

Edit: @Pharpis: too many "h"s on your nick. I'm sorry.

Nice!
I changed my set-up to fix a tiny fcr issue (105 instead of 63 bp, now), and my runs have already dropped from 1:17 to 1:15 on average, and I already have 300 runs under my belt (and only just added 50) to make the change. I predict it dropping down to around 1:12 by the end if i'm lucky!

The number of runs you've already done intimidates me, but then again it's pindle :p

But then again, it's Zod. On run 2. Blah blah :crazyeyes:

Pindah just killed me. With a charged bolt. Now My sorc is (I'm) like:
(This aria is called: the hellish revenge rages on my heart. Skip to ~20s)
[video=youtube;8GHSv8RLGlw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GHSv8RLGlw[/video]
Luciana Serra :loving:

Maybe I lost ~50 runs XP.

@pancakeman: Ok. I'm drunk and I googled parov stelar. It's like Salvador Dali... Animated... Guy got the moves...

Yep, Pharphis (omg I got your name right), yep... What was the eth item u were talking about yesterday/earlier (your time zones are wrong, just saying...) PM me if it's the case. I'm curious...

On my finds. This is wrong:
Code:
Grim Eye
Amulet
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0x2d55e519
Item Level: 86
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+5 to Minimum Damage
3% Mana stolen per hit
+6 to Life
Cold Resist +20%
All Resistances +19
Poison Resist +35%

In game, it looks so wrong. Like:
XX CR
19 WR
19 WR
XX PR

Disturbing.

Last edited:
DAMNIT! i killed nilly on my winmdy because i was bored, io completely forgot that this closes the pindle portal forever...

getting the WP closes pindle portal forever, not killing nillih (if I ain't drunk enough, not sure)

And, plz, it was a windy druid... :evil: (I know, he found a Zod. Windy druid, still)

I MPed with kestegs on d3 when I was bored... I think kegs notice I was drunk...

Yep, Phaphis (omg I got your name right), yep... What was the eth item u were talking about yesterday/earlier (your time zones are wrong, just saying...) PM me if it's the case. I'm curious...

On my finds. This is wrong:
Code:
Grim Eye
Amulet
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0x2d55e519
Item Level: 86
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+5 to Minimum Damage
3% Mana stolen per hit
+6 to Life
Cold Resist +20%
All Resistances +19
Poison Resist +35%

In game, it looks so wrong. Like:
XX CR
19 WR
19 WR
XX PR

Disturbing.

Actually,you got my name wrong :p

Do you mean which item I was considering zodding? I might not want to say until I do it.

Yes, I edited post.
Yes, I meant it... Please, southern friendship, man! We're few around here! (I'm taking you're from NZ, pharphis - got it now).

And I just created the southern friendship thing... (We could've made a southern team...)

*serves a pint of beer.

Oh, yep, that's what "Ontario" means.

Nvm, someone said "you kiwis are lucky" on the mfo thread. Lucky = zod, these days...

Also, nvm, I'm drunk. (You're almost a time zone friend, btw)

Also, pindah didn't drop a qualifier on the last 200ish runs...

Shoosh Mal! *hides*

Well, at least the Mat/Pat threads were posted this month... I was looking for the 1.13 LK thread off the first SPF page for NorthDakota in his Sur LK thread, and found mat/pat threads I hadn't read, so opened them up. Then, found the thread I was looking for (he was going off an old LK thread pre-1.13,) read up on LK a bit, posted it for Dakota, and ... Read through the Mat/Pats. By the end, I just responded, forgetting that I found them in the shadows. I looked at one of the dates, and it was posted in 2010, but well. It was too late.

Yes.. Let's just let all those threads go back into the shadows.

Edit: One of the threads mentioned the 1.09 Lightning Hose Rogue 'bug.' Does anyone have any pictures of this, and why is it bugged? I've heard of it before, but never seen it.

Last edited:
apart from the pits, are there any other decent areas lvl 85's to run on either a druid or a sorc ( not AT cause it's for MFO)

i need a change in pace, pits are getting really boring now...)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High