Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Well, Gregor Mendel used fruit flies to work out some simple rules of inheritance that formed the basis of the study of genetics and heredity. :scratchchin:

I suggest you breed a form of super-cannibal fruit fly that eliminates its own population over time. Take you maybe 300 generations, or until Wednesday week, if you're lucky. :nod:

Happy to help! :yes:

How about you coming over here in your mankini and sweating them whil hubby and I go to Spain on a 2 weeks holliday payed by you?:smug:

Moar said:
How about you coming over here in your mankini and sweating them whil hubby and I go to Spain on a 2 weeks holliday payed by you?:smug:

I like this idea, I like it a lot!

I've never been successful at getting rid of them short of just waiting it out. just make sure there isn't anything laying around that they like and kill them when you have the chance.

Books Kitteh for the next two week to be Loz' mankini tool to kill flies. He pays. I am so of to the south. ;)

I've worn a mankini before. There were pictures. And nipple-licking. You pay extra for the nipple-licking, of course.

Thy needs to hurry up and start the day, I'm getting itchy. It is bad enough that I've been having Oblivion withdrawals, now I've got to deal with mafia withdrawals.
*shakes*

All in good time Pman, all in good time.

We don't have fruitfly here (it is mostly up north).

pancakeman said:
I've worn a mankini before. There were pictures. And nipple-licking. You pay extra for the nipple-licking, of course.

Thy needs to hurry up and start the day, I'm getting itchy. It is bad enough that I've been having Oblivion withdrawals, now I've got to deal with mafia withdrawals.
*shakes*

You should share, there are people here who may have missed out.

@kegs: You really want to see a frenchman in a mankini?

I think it is somewhere in this thread, all you need to do is read through all of pancakes ~ 4k posts in the bar:D

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High