Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Eh, I though it was dirty, expensive, the people were unfriendly and it was a particularly interesting city.

Firenze (Flroence), Vinezia (Venice) and Roma (Rome) were all much nicer and I would say that even Napoli (Naples) was better.

no name yet. 5.1kg or 11pounds and 4 ounces. first born male child
Dude...that's not a kid, that's a monster! Congrats though, very cool!

Never been to Europe, not sure where I would go first if given the chance though, maybe England, France, Germany, or Italy?

That doesn't sound nice. I was never there. However, I loved both Rome and Venice. But my favourite place in Italy was definitely the old ruins in Pompeji and Herculanum (entire cities that got covered in lave a long long time ago).

A bit late for Morning, eh?

Yeah, my grandparents took me there when I was 14. Don't think I appreciated it as much back then as I would now. Would love to go there again.

Ah yes, we waste a lot of neat experiences being young.

We has a whole conversation about the awards two pages back!

Missing the vote from Max, and then ioupainmax would do those mock-up thingies. So unless Max's votes will give us a tie or two they should be up in the weekend at some point. Most of the winners have already been found.

There there. Why is it a stupid day?

Oh, that's early. I love thursday. It's almost weekend and friday is always chill day, so we sometimes go out for a couple of drinks after handball.

I actually thought you were like the boss of your company?

Aaah. Then what kinda meeting is it?

It's a mens Bible study. I enjoy it, I just don't like the time. Also the coffee this morning was horrendous.

That is a lame time for something that's meant to be recreational (correct me if I'm wrong?). And the least that can be done is definitely to brew some proper coffee ;)

It's a bad time, but one of the easier times to get people to actually commit to.

The coffee is usually much better than that.

Yeah, not a lot of people make other plans at such a time I would imagine.

My family is coming to visit me tomorrow :) yay!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High