Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Cats are okay, but they end up just pissing on your stuff and you want to murder them in their sleep.

I've never had one. But they are so awesome. Maybe I'll ask kitteh to come live under my bed.

Cats are awesome, but they end up just wanting to murder you in your sleep.

ftfy

I was convinced my old roommates cat Satan Kitty, then Lucifer, then Lucy. He answered to Kitty. He was pretty sweet. Any how, I was convinced he was going to kill me in my sleep. That cat was straight mad.

Cat's only pee on stuff because they're marking their territory, and that's only males at that. Fix them when they are young, and they won't do that. Howard is not fixed. Never been to the vet. He's pretty bad ***.

Yes, cat's generally are pretty evil.

My cats were both lady cats and they peed on stuff. Your theory is no good.

dogs do that too. my old dog, RIP, peed on me once while I was kneeling to clean his kennel, or maybe he was marking the kennel idk...

my dog always thought of me as the "food guy", when he saw me he would sniff me checking for bites...

My dogs also pee on stuff. It is largely related to us not being around to let them out though, which I can at least understand.

My family had an awesome dog once. A labrador. It was the most disciplined and loyal dog I've ever seen. Even though it never had any training. In the summer there would always be a door open, and it just went out, whenever it had to go out. At that time we lived in the very last line of houses in the town, so it could just run around on the surrounding fields. It would sometimes be away for hours, but as soon as you called him or whistled he would be there in a second.

Labs usually are good dogs once they are over 2-3 years old, as they usually have an abundance of energy.

I'm almost done with work for today :)

Go go Fred! Need tinge....bed time*

Got ahold of some chicken that tasted like cleaning fluid two days in as roll from McDonalds... Going to talk to a day manager when I get up.
gave Me the bubbly guts

Morning Bar.

Our family puppy/dog really likes barking. It barks constantly at people that are outside, deer, or any sort of thing that "invades our yard", such as airplanes.

Haha! Dogs are silly. Our dogs always barks at people walking down the street, it's rather terrifying.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High