Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Nah, don't be. I just figure that you do a good enough job on your own of posting questionable stuff that I don't need to further perpetuate it.

morning kiddies.
my 19 beer challenge last night was a smashing success. and i'm feeling pretty healthy this morning too.

damn i'm awesome

19? Is that the best you could do?

Glad you're still alive!

How are things? haven't seen you around these parts a lot lately.

19 is all i had. will try harder next time.

things are still mostly just things. stuffs been going on and things have been happening and i just haven't had any real motivation from it to do anything.

got into a fight with a parkie (indigenous member of australia who chooses to exploit the gov for booze money and live in a park) after he decided he was going to use a lump of timber to smash into my car outside of work yesterday. cops said i'm golden though as he had a record and i just restrained him.
then i finished work without my shirt on as it reeked of parkie filth.

day off today though, just planning to chill with callie and do our chores.

Way to be overly vague about things ;)

Glad you handled the parkie situation well and din't get yourself into any trouble.

yeah it sucks wanting to be a cop. have to be responsible. after i got the timber off him all i wanted to do was take a swing. there were 3 other blokes at work though, none of them went outside until he was on the ground. i would of gone out regardless of who's car it was.

i was vague as it upsets me and its pretty much just a waiting game now. also cake. mmmm cake

it is raining here today too. although imo rain is awesome. first rain in 8 months.

People are just lazy arses these days, nobody wants to help anybody else out.

Sorry about your situation, you can always sent me a PM if you need to unload.

Rain can be a bit depressing sometimes, but as long as it doesn't rain too long I don't mind it.

come to my class pancake. it rains hard for months. its awesome. i loves my rain *hugs rain*

cheers kegs buts its cool. i'm not like that sissy pancake who needs to unload his feelings onto every unwary being nearby. (i kid pancakes i kid). although legend tells he averted an alien invasion by complaining to their forward scouts so much they just packed up and left.

Haha! Pancake bashing, I like this :nod:

A couple months back it rained for 3 days straight here, that was pretty rough.

lol. 3 days. i hate people who choose to live in the tropics and then complain that we only have 2 seasons. wet and dry. move out of the tropics then retards.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High