Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Yay! The squid has left.

Jumping castle. Awesome fun. Now to check the Mat/Pat/Guard thread for Phoenix Strikers. And get some of the little food I have left for a snack.

I didn't put my Phoenix striker in there, so you will fail.

Trying to remember her name, I made a thread.

It was this year! That's not too long ago. ;) It seems everybody has been having some slight AR trouble with their Phoenix Strikers. Not too much, but all wanted a little bit more AR.

I read in someone's Mat/Guard thread that they would've liked to have an Infinity on theirs, and it didn't even occur to me! I had Insight, as always, thinking that Phoenix Strike was mana intensive. Well, mine has lots of life/mana leach, so that's not a problem.
And the Infinity just rocks on her. Cheers!

I still have never used an infinity .....someday!

I didn't know if you actually had one or not.

Judging from my posts, the Infinity was made around July/August this year, and first used on Spark_Dancer (Tesladin.) I don't think I've thrown it on any char since, so the Phoenix Striker is most likely the 2nd to use it.

Adding video to the YouTube thread, which makes me smile.

When I touch my forehead, it hurts.

no zits. just pain.

doesn't feel like that. guess I walked into something last night while drunk.

Oh, I'm gonna feel bad. I'm super hungover. On the plus side I just talked to her as I found an old phone in my apartment. She's coming over a bit later than I expected. Which sucks cause I'm super hungry..

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High