Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Sorry PCM, I'll try to be more... *cough* *hack* *wheeze* ...gracious

No dryer? that's just crazy talk! we use the dryer year round, I haven't hung close up to try in over 20 years!

nice 3,600, cakes! I love mathematical numbers like that :)

It is much more energy efficient to hang clothes out on the line and TBH it only takes like an hour for stuff to dry here :p. Remember that where I live the temperature never gets below 50F during the day.

Yea, it would save money I know. But the clothes get all rigamortis on a line, I don't like that.

rigamortis? I've never had that problem ....

They just aren't as fresh as from the dryer, too stiff. Plus you can put them on after they just came out on a cold day, that is awesome!

The weirdest thing has been happening. My ISP must have been on the juice or something because for the last hour or so I've only been able to access Australian websites. All others have been having connection issues. Then as quickly as it started, it stopped. :scratchchin:

That is strange indeed, never heard of anything like that :scratchhead:

Must be an ISP problem, still very strange though!

I've had oddness with mine on occasion, sometimes my internet will just drop off, AT&T's DSL. When I diagnose the problem my computer comes back with a message saying that an internet/ethernet cable is not plugged in, when it is.

I've googled this problem and it seems other people have the same issue with AT&'s DSL service.... it randomly drops for random periods of time, anywhere from 5-10 minutes of half an hour plus.

Funny thing is my mom lives close by and also has AT&T DSL, and has no issues.

I've been having a lot of drop outs recently as well, it can be a real pain ...

Edit: @clothes of the line, I have never had any problems with them being stiff. I personally prefer the feeling from clothes off the line to a dryer each to their own though.

I really never have any of those issues :p

At least not now that I dumped my crappy CenturyLink internet.

Found it!

funny-gifs-joeys-ok.gif

@laundry: I haven't even got washing machine. I use the public thing down the road and it's expensive as ****. 3,5 EUR per machine. gotta go do it tonight I think.

@internet: I just spend an hour trying to figure out why I couldn't access the internet at work. cable wasn't plugged in. arg!

@kegs: you're online now? you slept for like an hour?

Today will be a ****ty day!

That sucks. Are you actually doing anything now that you are out of the hospital?

Oh, that sounds nice :)
is Megan the cute doctor girl?

Me online then? nah....

I don't think you can really trust that for me, but it's impossible for me to check.

Sounds cool virgi, hope you enjoy that!

there was a nice green smiley by your name, that's all I know :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High