Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

hey coju. hows work?

Nice one zemaj!

Mage plate though?
:highfive:

mine is in a MP too :)

Yes, it would have turned to the proper edge, but oh well.

That would be nice, but there are quite a few that are pretty decent, a lot of them are way overpowered for how much they cost as it is.

wheres my thanks. i demand nutmeg!

i nearly have enough for a fortitude. oooo sexy.

Fort would be cool, but I would for sure go grief before fort. Besides, if you'r going to go 99 you really need enigma.

going for the untwinked 99 thread. and i realise i will need dual griefs (FOR MOAR FRENZY) but its a case of what i have the runes/base for first.

Glad I could help, now you must wish me Ber luck, as I would like 3 of them :badteeth:

Thanks! Not HC though.

I still have to kill ancients and baal before I can even think of cows and I'm pure blizz, so it will suck a bit. Once I hit 92 I will likely take on ancients.

I'll take them...always able to be cubed.

I think I'll hit up the pits or quest through act 2 Hell.

Pits are nice :)

Killed ancients and Baal. Cows are easier than I expected actually! Going to hit em hard in the morning.

nah not hc. thats insane.

insane hc.

Hmmmmm.....

Not sure if I could or not! Don't you have paint or anything on your computer? I think you should be able to do it in paint if you don't have any other programs.

You should be able to reduce it in paint and then upload it to a your personal gallery here, if you are still having trouble PM me a link to the image and I will see what I can do

yea, the biggest issue is that you have to make sure it is not to large or to many KB as it won't let you upload those.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High