Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

yeah. if i am physically capable i will wander down to the shops and look at the cost of a 16kg bell. that way i can play at home too.

well i'll have callie. thus will have a pram for ease of transport

No, you have to carry the bebe in one hand and the kettlebell in the other, I demand it!

well she can walk pretty good now. i'll just tie a rope to her and make her drag it

Good call, the only problem is that you will make her too strong. Then she will overthrow you.

true. thats why i am breeding in her an intolerance of peanuts. and i keep peanut butter on me at all time

yep. i'm going to bed.

goodnight clowns

Sports can be dangerous. I ran into one of the bars of the goal at handball pratice yesterday. My head is destroyed today!

Wait, there are bars and a goal in handball :confused:

I'm not sure handball is what I think it is :p

Haha. Aaah. Nope.

I did realise that it (my handball) wasn't very popular outside of europe, so I was suprised that you knew of it.

It's really cool though. A lot of contact and really fast. I'm a goalkeeper which is the coolest position of them all ;) there's just something special about getting a 100 km/t hard pumped leather ball smashed into your face.

Sigh at you americans. I was half expecting them to be kicking the ball though so I'll let this one slip through.

I haven't really been doing any sports after I broke my elbow on ice hockey game. Licking had nothing to do with it before you ask.

It is.

Hockey looks really cool. I would definitely do it if I could keep my balance on skates for more than 10 seconds.

Edit: and before handball practice yesterday Denmark beat Germany in handball. That was awesome. Even though I was the only one on the team who thought so.

Don't lie, you filthy elbow licker!

Hockey is impressive. Doing all that on skates would be tough. I can skate okay, but not well enough to play hockey.

I can't skate at all. I'm pretty good at skiing and I was always told it was kind of the same thing. It isn't!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High