Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Cinnamon sugar buttered in the oven?

With some peach oatmeal.... mmmhmmmmmm

Seriously, I work so hard to keep Gorny out, and then as soon as I go to slepp you just let him get in?

What would D3 be without Tal's and IK!

Haha. He like d2 huh? :) Currently leveling my assasin. Will be a nice thread the next week i think.

Doing a /p7 Hell cow run with my HC tourney character, It takes soooo long to kill those stupid cows!

I was thinking p7 should give more runes still. Which it should, p setting only lowers the nodrop chance, it doesn't affect item type/quality.

I only get one run at it, so I wanted to make the most out of it.

P-settings effect the mf. Runes have nothing to do with it, so the chance of getting magical items would exceed the runes, wouldn't it? What i know. hmm.

no, p setting does not affect MF at all. It affects the nopdrop chance, or the chance that any item has to drop at all. The only thing that affects rune drops with /p settings is for the countess. I think its because she drops like a boss, and she will override her special rune drops with an item at higher /p setting.

That's why light zon's run cows on /p7 and if it wasn't too slow, a barb would do travi on /p7 as well.

Oh right then. :) In that case, i should consider me lucky to get a sur on p2 at cows hell.

Its only like a 30% increase or something from p1-7 so its not that bad, but that's still nice.

It took me 1 hour to do about 1/3rd of the level. Pretty annoying.

It is probably not even a 30% increase. Someone ran the numbers but basically (unless you are single pass) it only makes sense to run at higher player settings if the kills speed doesn't drop.

Yes, exactly what cakes said. Except its usually worth it to go to p3, as you get a pretty decent increase there. Its a rather noticeable increase in drops on counsel runs.

Fabian has run all the numbers like the min/maxer he is :)

I might go play some classic now check back with you in a bit.

My first mfer is generally a fire sorc, can run NM andy and meph really well.

Lack of runes has made me hesitant to play a caster. xD Guess I'll have to just get used to chugging pots.

insight / spirit is fairly easy to make (unless you are vanilla / not using runewords).

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High