Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

It's a pain switching all the time but hey im lvl 10 and i can do over 200 damage in one swing so i cant complain.

I can't wait to do one of these twinked - Hel,Hel,Hel,Hel,Ith,Ith Maul :p

:jig::jig::jig::jig:

Haha, that's a funny weapon!

My paladin was doing 2k damage in act 5, that was pretty crazy too.

Why funny? you can give it too a level 1 and they can hit for like 100 damage ( i would hit for over 600 with TS

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

And your 2k will be reached by me by act 4 :tongue: and i bet your min damage is like 100 where as mine is almost 100 already.

Of course this is only 1 in 4 hits for me :p

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

So am I!

I cant wait till i can gamble a claymore

Wow 80%LL and ML from cobra strike is crzy at this level when you hit for 200 physical damage. WHUMPHH! both orbs fill up and monster dies

( I 1 shot killed P8 rakanishu)

:jig::jig::jig::jig:

Im gonna have to leave you soon BTW ( dinner and then busy doing stuff)

If you hit 6000 posts while im gone then congrats ( it's taken you what like a week?)

TS + big weapon is always a good idea. I think NF guardian'd a sin using ribcracker as the big weapon. Just remember to get DS corpse explosion > all.

In answer to your questions about 5 pages back. I am going ok, just crazy busy atm. I probably wouldn't have time to go on here at work even if I could .....

Just Trying to get on the forums, with this app for the first time. Seems to work. Sooo, Hi everybody! Hope That you have enjoyed your weekend, mine first started now. (I mostly work weekends, besides every other stinking day of the week! So sunday and mondays are the days off) going to my father now with the GF, to get some dinner. Free food! Take care!

Its been a good weekend here
Stayed up to 4am last night at a party at a high school friend's house. Talked a lot and played some video games. Good times!

What app are you using? I've only ever seen one, so I'm pretty sure I know what it is, but curious still.

It's called tapatalk. Is that it? Saw that this site supported the app, and went and bought it!

Yup, that's what I use. Had it for about 3 months or so. Its a pretty great little app, I love it.

I find this to be true as well. But then again, I have a 64k connection :p on my computer.

Curious...can you do any Modding stuff through it?

*serves dew*

Sorry it was so disappointing :rolleyes:

I think we all know why you really went back home!

Howdy folks! Been poking around and causing a ruckus abbot D3 and thought I'd come say hello. Hope everyone is doing well:) I'll take a dew as well...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High