Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Thanks for the congrats folks.

@TRM: Put FarmVille away. You have a decent rig that can play a $100M dollar badly-coded Rockstar game, so play that instead. Any ideas on what'll be the next PC game you play if you do complete GTA4?

I was joking about the Viper. If you guys didn't know, I work at Mickey D's, where £30K is earnt in a lifetime, and I mean a modern, medically-improved lifetime utilising anti-age discrimination laws (i.e. working for a *very* long time). My budget for my first car is ~£800.

Didn't you say something about newly acquired wealth? Either way, even if you had the cash for a Viper I'd steer you in a different direction...

Next game? No idea, honestly. I kinda expected GTA IV to last me much longer than 1.5 weeks; I think GTA: SA was at least three, probably a month to get through. I'd gladly take some suggestions, but only for cheap-ish games. Not rolling in dough ATM, but I DO get paid three times next month. So I've got THAT going for me... which is nice.

But FarmVille takes only a few minutes per day. It's lame, admittedly. ...But there's this hot chick I have as a neighbor and she posted some durrrty songs the other day. I've got a total e-crush on her... :rolleyes:

I prefer to drive my Gumpert Apollo, but I guess a Viper would do for a first car.

I'm finding out why Halo players have the reputation that they do. They're all, mentally anyway, 11 years old. I actually got teamkilled by a guy because I had the flag and was about to score and the dude wanted the point. I got teamkilled because I was on the turret of a Warthog and, apparently, the other guy wanted that turret. I'm also better than most of the people I've faced, which is great when they've got 4,000 games under their belt and I have less than 100.

In other video game news, still waiting for the MoH beta that came out last Thursday. Dew would make it go faster.

I've got a total e-crush on her...
The e-crush takes the awkwardness and confusion of a crush to a whole new level!

What's even stranger is that I told her about it straight up. ...And she didn't get freaked about it! She said it gave her a humongous smile.

...And now I haven't written to her for about three weeks. It's one thing to drive 90-150 miles to see someone. But she lives about 1,500 miles north of me, so it kind of kills whatever potential that exists.

Eh. More beer! :D

Halo fans typically equal the same mental capacity as the cattle.net crew. I never had Live myself, but the few times I played at friends' houses I was put off by the player base. Now that we're all becoming an older generation of gamers (or are at the pinnacle already), I bet we're going to see lots of gaming trends that simply disgust us as a whole.

"Freakin' kids! Get off my lawn!!"

Did I? Maybe only from the extra shifts I've been pulling. Steering me in a different direction is an excellent pun, Sir.

I said I currently work at Mickey D's. That's not always been the case. I used to be a freelance journalist. I was very bad at it though - Lance is still in prison.
Well, I thought it was funny.

Give me a genre you're interested in and I'll recommend you a budget game or two.

In my X360 days, I always used to love getting drunk and trolling in Modern Warfare games. I've never played Halo but I've had similar experiences in Hardcore MW games.

No I didn't man. Any good? I'm tempted to pick up the console again when the move is all settled, mainly for the more unique (and console exclusive) games like DJ Hero.

Whew. Spent the day on the lake with my DJ buddy (and his sister-in-law and her friend): good friggen times, and I'm beat (and a little burnt). It's only 9:15p here, but I'm going to bed. Yep.

So hows about a green tea on my way there. Yum. Thanks.

Hooray for good times! Also, hooray for green tea! *sends one to j6G*

I guess I am maturing as a gamer, which is good. I think I first noticed it when I started getting very angry over some of the people who play MoH, and the fact that they use nothing but grenades. I finally realized how much of an obnoxious twit I must have been when I did that, and suddenly felt both mature and guilty. So my standards must be too high for Halo 3 Live.

I'm off to bed, I have to be up far too early tomorrow to see my brother graduate from an ROTC camp thingy, so sleepy time has arrived. Night Bar!

No I didn't man. Any good? I'm tempted to pick up the console again when the move is all settled, mainly for the more unique (and console exclusive) games like DJ Hero.

dont know... I heard one of the songs in the game on webradio, it´s a remix of the original outrun arcade song, awesome tune!

erics!! :jig::jig::jig::grin:

He's back he's back he's back!

Hey! I have standards! They are impossibly low, but still!

By the way, I just so happen to have a root beer float here, I guess if I were to sit it out on the bar and turn my back...

*dashes in and swipes the root beer float with stunning speed... for an old guy*

I didn't miss anything did I?

I need a suggestion for my next d2 character, any ideas?

*replaces all the bar stools cushions with bricks of fried spam*

Let's see if anyone notices...

Why is it so quiet in here, do I have to do all the spamming?

Is it just me, or are these stools sort of squishy? And does anyone else smell "meat"?

I have been unable to come to the computer, operation dispose of stupid annoying bugs one of the cats brought in has been in full swing. So far, this phase seems to have been a success. Phase 2 goes down tonight, after I get home from the ride. Phase 3 will conclude Thursday morning. By then, the last of the little buggers should be laying dead.

For now, though, spamming! Spammity spam spam.
Oh, and a Dew, pl0x. i have to ride in 20 minutes, but I have time for some Dew.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High