Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

*Smell of toast pulls maxicek into the bar*

Morning everyone.

*Brews coffee, server Thyiad tea*

Now, what I could really do with is a bacon sandwich...

*rummages in fridge*

Due to the traveling schedule of my brother, our family elected to have the big turkey dinner on Wednesday, so I've had turkey for 2 days now.

*Fixes turkey sandwich*

Going on day 3.

*Has a cup of coffee*

Now it's time to play HGL (and for those wondering, Gregor (SUTC3) will meet Diablo today).

Buddy, I am only 16. The legal drinking age in Canada is 19. Make one and save it in the fridge for 3 years. I should still be around here by then.

That's the beauty with virtual bars. How can it be illegal if it can't make you drunk. :rolleyes:

*white wine for me please*

I've played HG:L for a bit tonight. Fun game, except for the server errors that happen a bit too often. I just gave up for the night as I've seen all too much of Charing Cross and all too less of Green Park. Why can't that one be a station like the others?

Anyway, I think I'm soon going to reinstall D2. I like the view and controls much better. But then I also have Homm5 to finish...so many games and so little time. :smiley:

That's the beauty with virtual bars. How can it be illegal if it can't make you drunk. :rolleyes:

*white wine for me please*

I've played HG:L for a bit tonight. Fun game, except for the server errors that happen a bit too often. I just gave up for the night as I've seen all too much of Charing Cross and all too less of Green Park. Why can't that one be a station like the others?

Anyway, I think I'm soon going to reinstall D2. I like the view and controls much better. But then I also have Homm5 to finish...so many games and so little time. :smiley:

A) Green park is next to short areas, and a certain someone is too insane to run a station properly.

B) There's always Oxford Circus Station

There's been rumors of a squid sighting.

Pancake - I think you know what to do. At least I hope so, 'cause I don't.

no need too worry bob, the squid wouldnt dare attack. we are too well armed now, and on the very slight off chance he does their is a large v8 chain saw and a behind the bar

*drinks beer*

iv lernt a important lesson... how every angry i am.. not to punch walls you always come off wores... can some one pass me an ice pack??

*gives dave an icepack*

m'kay, i'll rest easy re: Squid.

c'mon squid - it's been a while since I had calamari.

btw: uno margarita mas, por favor
*not that I need one*

@sir-P - try pressing ocho.

Morning all. Lots of fast tea please, I'm so late you could shove a tail on me and call me a 'late-thing-with-a-tail-on-it'.

lol

10 chars

*Serves Thy Tea de Vigor*

To all townies left in the Mafia game: It's just as entertaining just watching the rest of this round as it was playing it. Almost on the edge of my seat as I read up the end of the last day! :thumbsup:

Could someone get me a coffee? I need to wake up.

Less than 72 hours until we can start calling eachother names and arguing who is the bestest <role> evah :laugh:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High