Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Is that fresh coffee I smell?

*Pours coffee & drinks*

@max, the stais box with permantly fresh, warm baked goods is over there, enjoy!

That's the great thing about virtual cookies. Permanently fresh & warm.
*Stuffs face*

I feel much better now. Morning Everyone.

I'll take a mug of a strong black coffee mixed with an equal amount of plum brandy and a double shot of Drambuie. It's going to be a cold night tonight

Here you go, I made it with slivovica. That should keep you warm.

I prefer my coffee neat.

*Passes Smeg drink*

*Drinks coffee*

Morning everyone.

Edit:
Amazon and wait until Monday Thy.

Last edited:
Morning all. I have a dilema. I want to go and buy The Witcher. But it involves going out in the cold and de-icing my car. :undecided:

Tea for now please. How is everyone?

It's in the shops. But I need two copies. Tesco only had one last time. And it's still cold out there. Which is my major issue.

I don't know, Toppo, I haven't got it yet. It looks *very* good. And I think the Americans censored their version, so I thought that was a good sign. :smiley:

Yeah, I checked the website and it looks good (as you said). It reminds me of Lands of Lore: Guardians of Destiny (I sucked at it btw) for the shapeshifting "hero". Well, it doesn't really matter if it's good or not my comp is eons away from running it. And I would get it from the bargain bin anyhoo.

:beer:

I heard off one of my friends that it's not bad, fun but nothing brilliant. I'd get it, but it won't run on my craptastic computer.

A Dew, please, and about 6 feet of rain. This drought was not cool before, with all that no watering yards or washing cars (Not that I do that stuff anyway!), but now I can't even light a fire to get warm.

I figure if I'm in the living room most of the time anyway, why not light a fire instead of turning up the heat? Oil is expensive, but I have a huge pile of wood outside.

And, thankfully, now it is all dry!

Morning all. I have a dilema. I want to go and buy The Witcher. But it involves going out in the cold and de-icing my car. :undecided:

wait till spring.

*does rain dance*

Didn't work :cry:

A Dew, please, and the self-restraint to not crucify my two brothers in an electric chair. I swear to Vuno the Bird God, if they say "Let me use the computer" one more time I will stab them and then beat them to death with their own corpse.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High