Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Stop tempting me with food. I'm supposed to be throwing things away in preparation for the move. Except I suck at throwing things away. I'm looking at a bookcase I started pruning. I hate getting rid of books (charity shop not bin).

Gah. Half of me thinks get rid of everything. The other half (which is winning) says "nah, keep it all". Anyone want any books. :laugh:

Thy,
If your house is anything like your D2 stashes, there must be a lot to move :grin:. Make sure you back up to CD before you pack the PC up. We don't want you doing a Liquid on us.

@Patrius: It has to be HP for me.

Did someone say football?

My fantasy team just eked out a win, so there's a happy Sunday-to-Monday thing going on. Although I'm sure I'll get to see some nice association football games come Tuesday.

Oh yeah, coffee please.

*hands Rash a coffee*

If only I could get free coffee on mondays as well...

@Thy: happen to have any pre-80's science fiction? :wink3:

Free coffee? I hate coffee give me a good red bull and I'll be on my way... Besides you can't add vodka to coffee.

It keeps me going, I dont like any other energy drink so I stick with it... sometimes though I have to drink 3 of them LoL

Of course! *hands DZJB a coffee*

I don't do machine-coffee, or machine-hot-choc for that matter. But if you don't mind an old fashioned one... *hands skinhead a hot chocolate*

It keeps me going, I dont like any other energy drink so I stick with it... sometimes though I have to drink 3 of them LoL

I hope you don't mean three in a row...

Thanks for the choc!

What's wrong with that, a year ago my girlfriend basically lived on red bull for a whole day. She'd been at work all night and had stuff to do during the day as well.

No ussually I do 2 in a row then a 3rd in the afternoon

There's nothing wrong with spending a day as a caffeine-powered zombie if you have to. But three in a row is overdoing things, I think.

Is it?

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt

Well, it could be but If I need to I'll do it. Since I drive I need to be awake and aware. This helps, before I only used 2 but I think the huge caffeine rush doesn't always hit until the thrid red bull sometimes. I haven't gone 1 day without at least 2 red bulls in the last month. So to find out how much I've spent on it. 5x2.99=14.95 which I will have to multiply by 2 due to having 2 a day... It equals 29.99/5 day work week + taxes which I'm way to lazy to figure out... Btw this is Canadian.

Having read your last post, Pvt, I heartily agree with you that you have had far toooooooooooooooooooooo much caffeine.

Well, probably.. But red bull is so good, I really don't think I'd be able to go through the day without one.

I feel the same way about chocolate biscuits.

Chocolate biscuits? MmmMM that reminds me that I have some chocolate fudge ice cream in my freezer, after work today I'm going to have some. But I'll make it a masterpiece. It'll have the icecream bananas and chocolate sauce on top. Maybe if I get really out going I'll put some strawberry jam on top :D We can only hope

Must be an England thing.

But speaking of chocolate, why don't you hook me up with a milk, Thy? Filthy glass, Hershey's syrup, you know the drill.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High