Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

That cat knows that somewhere, deep inside it, there is a tiger ready to pounce. Those deer better watch out.

Never ran Ancient Tunnels before, decided to try it with this budget blizzsorc I'm making. Found a perfect map on my first roll. Celebratory Dews for everyone!

I've been busy lately, MrsNix and I have bought a house and are trying to sell this one, I've got a contract to write the resource material for a new subject at the university Oh, and MrsNix is having chemotherapy. Just your average, stress free couple of months.

Reactions: snickersnack
*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

Well, looks like I have half of December off thanks to use or lose leave. Gonna do a coast to coast trip.

Reactions: Triple Helix
bandie is about to reenact the Griswold family road trip. Shenanigans will, no doubt, ensue.
I'll take that Dew, and any luck anyone has laying around. Ancient Tunnels have been stingy.

We are selling our house and having our first "open for inspection" in a few hours. MrsNix is buzzing around cleaning everything within an inch of its life; for the third time this week!

Counting down the days: 3 more work days….

*serves Dew

*serves sangria

*serves wine

While reading the news about the damage from yesterday's midwestern America tornado storms, I learned that the governor of Illinois is named Pitzerker.

(The name is actually Pritzker, but the fact that my mind understood it as "pitzerker" probably means I have too much SPF on the brain...)

• Haha
I have just tasted eggnog for the first time in my life. Oh my GOD! It is like magic silver bliss in my mouth. Happyness and joy and love. Why did I wait 45 years to try this??? I want to have this every day for ever

• Love
Reactions: Swamigoon
Eggnog is indeed amazing. But the question is, did you have proper homemade eggnog or the stuff from the carton? While the stuff from the carton is yummy, it is a pale pale comparison to the real thing.

I have just tasted eggnog for the first time in my life. Oh my GOD! It is like magic silver bliss in my mouth. Happyness and joy and love. Why did I wait 45 years to try this??? I want to have this every day for ever
You can! It’s always Christmas if it’s Christmas in your heart!

It's effectively a "thin" custard with alcohol. (Although honestly, I prefer it without the alcohol, probably because that's how I got it as a kid.)

I also like my eggnog alcohol-free, and flavored with a pinch of ground nutmeg.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High