Classic OT thread

Both soft-drink makers advertise that their drinks are enjoyable, and people who enjoy their drinks buy them. I don't see how they are any worse than Pizza Hut.

SHARMUCK said:
Neither. Both are predatory Capitalist businesses.
Neither. Bush is a Fascist that sent my brother to die for oil in a fictitious war.
Pizzahut lunch buffet!!

man, pizzahut lunch buffet is money! :thumbsup: Do they have the lasanga dish at your place? and the bucket of marinara sauce to pile onto already greasy fatty pizza!? :wink2: I don't eat there anymore, mainly because I get out of hand. Once every blue moon maybe.

Ash Housewares said:
is that spam I smell?

Where there's a spam thread...

:grin:

Dacar92 said:
Where there's a spam thread...

:grin:

he is slipping...it took him 13 days and 2 hours exactly to find this thread and spam.

superdave said:
he is slipping...it took him 13 days and 2 hours exactly to find this thread and spam.

Not us, though. We were right on it!

fledgeling said:
pepsi or coca-cola?
bush or kerry?
macdonalds or pizzahut?

Pepsi, only because they're doing much better than Coca-Cola in the stock market. Check it if you don't believe me.

Neither. All politicians suck.

Neither. I'll settle for my Japanese sushi.

- Akukami

Akukami said:

- Akukami

does the nationality of the raw dead fish really matter?

SHARMUCK said:
I'll try to be clearer seeing this is a game forum and not one for economic models.
I said "predatory Capitalism" not 'benevolent capitalism'. Difference being "predatory capitalism" is based on the ignorance and poverty of a populous while exploiting those who can not or do not participate in this model. While 'benevolent capitalism' benefits everyone.

Or, 'predatory capitalism' is the crack cocaine business, 'benevolent capitalism' is the lsd trade. :idea:

Akukami said:

This is ironic, because I was about to comment about how the Pizza Hut in my town closed down, and the building was renovated and is now occupied by an excellent Chinese/Japanese restaurant. The head chef makes amazing asian food, and there is also a specialty sushi chef who makes wonderful sushi.
The head chef is so good, when he first started out in 1988, the New York Times gave him 3 stars (great for a very young chef).
The prices are pretty good too, cheapest is veg/pork/beef/chicken fried rice for $8, $9 for shrimp or specialty, $9 for the normal lo mein, $10 for the house special (which is awesome), or $12 for some specialty ones. Most of the other basic entrees are around $10, though the signature specials range from $12 general tso's chicken to $14 for a few prawn dishes (the chef's specialty), or $33 for a whole peking duck (serves 2)

It seems my town has great asian restaurants. I've been told most of them (around the country) order many dishes premade so they're all very similar, but 2 near me I've tried are both great (the aforementioned, and another cheaper and not as good place, where they still make everything fresh where you can see it :))

superdave said:

You haven't tired vegaterian sushi then, yummy

-----------
DougDaddy
Brazil started slow but have really come on, destroying Japan then 3-0 over Ghana.
Soccer is such a good game for stamina and skill. Trully the beautiful game.

England game tommorow in the quarters, come on England!

-----------
Just got back from Wimbledon, center court tickets for Nadel vs Kenndrick 5 sets with Nadel taking it in the end. Absolutely amazing venue.

Mauresmo followed, she has an amazing hinnie, solid tennis player as well.

interesting notes:
-Federer was a 4/7 favourite to win in the bookies over here, I can't see Federer not taking the title.
-Agassi started at 100-1 WHY DIDNT I PUT A FIVER DOWN!!!! he is looking great

DougDadyUsWest said:
man, pizzahut lunch buffet is money! :thumbsup: Do they have the lasanga dish at your place? and the bucket of marinara sauce to pile onto already greasy fatty pizza!? :wink2: I don't eat there anymore, mainly because I get out of hand. Once every blue moon maybe.

Pizza Hut has a buffet?
Why wasn't I informed? :(

I need a dippin' strips pizza. And some sleep (whee 8AM)

Zodijackyl said:
Pizza Hut has a buffet?
Why wasn't I informed? :(

I need a dippin' strips pizza. And some sleep (whee 8AM)

Yes, the real sit-down Pizza Hut restaurants have buffets.

- Akukami

superdave said:

No, but there is a difference between Korean and Japanese Sushi, and I wanted to make clear which one I prefer.

- Akukami

Kiwi Legend said:
Korean cookies? never heard of that

Have you heard of Korean missles?

Kiwi Legend said:
Korean cookies? never heard of that
Yeah when I was at the Korean embassy (long story...) they had some korean recipe of cookies and they had some, they were amazing.

Dacar92 said:
Have you heard of Korean missles?
HAHA!
Kim Jong Il is like a chihuahua, if he weren't so damn annoying and noisy I'd accidently step on him.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High