Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

Franklin, see post 852 for my vote on FoE that you find it convenient to ignore.

Thomas, congratulations on the mafia win.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Just below that vote. Anyone but yourself?

This was after the first decision that Noodle was the last scum. And so since I doubt Goldtru is coming back, its either me or we go through this nonsense again. Joy.

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle

Vote Count:
2 Noodle (numbers, thefranklin) [Goldtru]
2 thefranklin (Noodle, Goldtru)

Would be better for Goldie to switch. It would he a shame for numbers to switch, flubs vig shot handed the town an easy win. MVP.

Lol. Most incompetent game finish ever. Nice job scum TJ.

Game End

Walter:
"Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"
-----------------------------------------------------

Jesse: "Ever since I met you, everything I ever cared about is gone! Ruined, turned to ****, dead, ever since I hooked up with the great Heisenberg! I have never been more alone! I have NOTHING! NO ONE! ALRIGHT, IT'S ALL GONE, GET IT? No, no, no, why...why would you get it? What do you even care, as long as you get what you want, right? You don't give a **** about me! You said I was no good. I'm nothing! Why would you want me, huh? You said my meth is inferior, right? Right? Hey! You said my cook was GARBAGE! Hey, screw you, man! Screw you!"

With 3 votes, TheFranklin has been lynched. He was Skyler White. Town. Cook the books-Bus car washer.

Coju has been removed from the game. He was Holly White. Town. Treestump.

With that, the game has ended.

CONGRATULATIONS NOODLE! You have won the game!

Noodle has won. He was Gustavo Fring. Neutral. Serial Killer.

As Noodle would have killed Goldtru or Numbers and there would be no lynch the next day, he automatically wins.

Bad Ash and I would like to congratulate Jcakes and Noodle for meeting their Win Conditions! Great job on hard roles, guys!

We hope you all enjoyed the game and come back soon!

Players can feel free to link to any and all QTs that were used in the game!

bleh. sk presence veey unexpected. mods, removing gold and my nk immunity unexpectedly basically ruined my plans.with the immunity i would have let a no lynch happen and we were gharanteed a win evwntually. :/ was that a quick fix to an imbalance, or, planned from the starr?

bleh. sk presence veey unexpected. mods, removing gold and my nk immunity unexpectedly basically ruined my plans.with the immunity i would have let a no lynch happen and we were gharanteed a win evwntually. :/ was that a quick fix to an imbalance, or, planned from the starr?

lol SK presence should have been very expected after Noodle admitted killing Drixx and Goryani. It wasn't a spur of the moment fix, we had figured we had to do that earlier in game or else win cons couldn't be met.

The no name claim rule, I think, was a good addition, but it needs some tweaking. Suggestions?

I have no idea how I made it through, but thanks to BPC and Bad Ash for hosting a very fun game. Loved the quotes from the show.

For what it's worth, I told the truth throughout.

Good job Noodle! Another SK victory! Can not believe you were not lynched.

Dead thread: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/iqcCBQtFG2T

Overall some tweaks were needed. Some major, some minor.

There was going to be a hidden wincon from Phar and Pyro. They would have still won with the town, but it wouldn't have been their ultimate win. That was the desired outcome that BPC and I knew had an extremely slim chance of happening, but it would have been fun.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High