Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lo from Terrorized NM A2 is nuts
I agree. I think what people haven't fully realized yet is that power farming nightmare pits or something early like that with a character like a summoner necro loaded with mf can be super profitable.

Don't have to wait for nm meph for build changing drops.

Or anywhere early terrorized like nm Andy or nm trav or nm arcane sanc or nm ancient tunnels etc ...

Actually, would love to see a spreadsheet with the usual desirable items and show the potential availability of them given the effects of terrorization. +2, +4, +5 of a given area level and the available item and it's level.

Then we could know what to shoot for.

Like a hone sundan is an awesome merc find. With terrorized zones it's probably findable/farmable in late norm hell. An eth upped version is an end game worthy Merc weapon or for a druid. Same with a ribcracker.

Last edited:
Reactions: saracen85
I agree. I think what people haven't fully realized yet is that power farming nightmare pits or something early like that with a character like a summoner necro loaded with mf can be super profitable.

Don't have to wait for nm meph for build changing drops.

Or anywhere early terrorized like nm Andy or nm trav or nm arcane sanc or nm ancient tunnels etc ...

Actually, would love to see a spreadsheet with the usual desirable items and show the potential availability of them given the effects of terrorization. +2, +4, +5 of a given area level and the available item and it's level.

Then we could know what to shoot for.

Like a hone sundan is an awesome merc find. With terrorized zones it's probably findable/farmable in late norm hell. An eth upped version is an end game worthy Merc weapon or for a druid. Same with a ribcracker.
Yeah, but the catch is you have to kill Baal on that difficulty for TZ to be available, so you still need a means to get through the game. Summoners are well known for being able to walk through the entire game, and since this character wasn't my first, and there is shared stash, I had a decent +skellies shield and gold to shop for a similar wand, and some other low level gear. Summons raised with a skill shrine in act 1 would last the entire act, and it just gets easier as mastery is statted. And whenever the going gets tough, there is always /players1 and CE.

Melee chars don't have this luxury for the most part; you have to either take longer between swapping in better weapons, or you have to do a LOT of prep work. Untwinked is very time consuming.

Yeah, but the catch is you have to kill Baal on that difficulty for TZ to be available, so you still need a means to get through the game. Summoners are well known for being able to walk through the entire game, and since this character wasn't my first, and there is shared stash, I had a decent +skellies shield and gold to shop for a similar wand, and some other low level gear. Summons raised with a skill shrine in act 1 would last the entire act, and it just gets easier as mastery is statted. And whenever the going gets tough, there is always /players1 and CE.

Melee chars don't have this luxury for the most part; you have to either take longer between swapping in better weapons, or you have to do a LOT of prep work. Untwinked is very time consuming.
Good point.

Well, at least you could kill Baal, let's say in nm and then run terrorized nm meph or other target areas and then shoot for priority items? I haven't done the math but I wonder if that's viable

BTW, how are your terrorized Travincal drops, guys? I've heard that it is supposed to be very good, but I have nothing to show apart from a toasted merc here and there (even with G. Angel and Kyra's).

Also, is anyone else starving for HR? I mostly play /p7 TZ but haven't found HR in a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
BTW, how are your terrorized Travincal drops, guys? I've heard that it is supposed to be very good, but I have nothing to show apart from a toasted merc here and there (even with G. Angel and Kyra's).

Also, is anyone else starving for HR? I mostly play /p7 TZ but haven't found HR in a while.
I had some decent drops here and there ... but honestly terrorized trav is sketchy for some of my characters and I'm too lazy to massage them for resists and I also find trav running kinda boring so ...

I think I died once there not paying attention and so I'm like forget it.

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
TZ Trav has gotten annoying for me with all the Zealot that join in on the battle on most of my runs especially since I've not had much of anything from the council. On the other hand I can get some decent experience just killing the council so I'm still running it.

The one that has been totally worthless for me has been TZ Tristram. It's quick, but nothing drops.

This is an interesting small charm:

View attachment 85887

required level 80?
Yup. I got this recently:

Pestilent Small Charm of Life
Small Charm
Required Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0xdfcd48a9
Item Level: 95
Version: Resurrected
Adds 175 Poison Damage Over 6 Secs (150 Frames)
+7 to Life

Some other finds:

windhammer03.jpg

theGrandfather01.jpg

cadaceus1.jpg

andyVisage01.jpg

chancies01.jpg

etherealEdge01.jpg
warshrike01.jpg

bonehew02.jpg

shako04.jpg

Spiritual Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x6a72b7fe
Item Level: 98
+1 to Shape-Shifting Skills (Druid Only)

Fletcher's Grand Charm of Burning
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x2d852c97
Item Level: 96
+1 to Bow and Crossbow Skills (Amazon Only)
Adds 2 - 7 Fire Damage

Natural Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xedce69f9
Item Level: 95
+1 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)

Grand Charm
Required Level: 75
Fingerprint: 0xc6a77bf8
Item Level: 97
Monster Cold Immunity is Sundered
Cold Resist +-76%

Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xfbdcaf30
Monster Physical Immunity is Sundered
Damage Reduced by -11%

Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x9ec06778
Monster Poison Immunity is Sundered
Poison Resist +-74%

@bill_n_opus I've got one of those two. I've always been confused about how the required level was determined for charms. As an example I've got a Grand charm of Vita that has just +40 to life that has a required level of 69, yet a small charm of vita with 20 to life only requires level 39.

My highest required level small charm is level 82

Shocking Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Required Level: 82
Fingerprint: 0xb012a475
Item Level: 96
Adds 1 - 57 Lightning Damage
+11 to Life

Good point.

Well, at least you could kill Baal, let's say in nm and then run terrorized nm meph or other target areas and then shoot for priority items? I haven't done the math but I wonder if that's viable
Could drop it down to p1 in order to get to TZ quicker. I would imagine, though, that you could farm TZ in Normal and get higher drops.

Are items tied to specific monsters or monster levels?

Could drop it down to p1 in order to get to TZ quicker. I would imagine, though, that you could farm TZ in Normal and get higher drops.

Are items tied to specific monsters or monster levels?
yep, as I understand it - terrorized zones offer better drops because of the mechanics. This was taken from icy veins (just as a reference)

Standard Monsters:+2 player level up to 45+2 player level up to 71+2 player level up to 96
Champion:+4 player level up to 47+4 player level up to 73+4 player level up to 98
Unique:+5 player level up to 48+5 player level up to 74+5 player level up to 99

so, I think you can actually run somebody like Andariel and be way overpowered at NM Andy with a high level char and have her drop up level 98 items. Which is everything. Players 8 will have max drops, players 1 will max speed.

I find that Andy drops better. I mentioned previously in another post that I tried running Hell Terrorized Threshsocket because of accessibility and he dropped crappy. Barely any uniques or sets ... Not worth it. Hell Andy dropped a Griffon's within 5 runs. Lots of uniques and sets. Just as an example.

It seems that lots of people are kinda grumbling about terror zones because it's making the game "easier" which tends to make players give up eventually because of lack of challenge.

In a way, I agree. Once I find Tyrael's - that's my last grailer - I don't know if i'm gonna play this game anymore.

No, NM andy will only increase her level to 74, like any terrorized unique in NM. You HAVE to run in hell to go past that, and you HAVE to be at least character level 93 to make her level 98.
Also, most my chars have the andy bug, and I think that overwrites her drops. If that hasn't been fixed, you need a char with no andy bug, which is sort of rare.

No, NM andy will only increase her level to 74, like any terrorized unique in NM. You HAVE to run in hell to go past that, and you HAVE to be at least character level 93 to make her level 98.
Also, most my chars have the andy bug, and I think that overwrites her drops. If that hasn't been fixed, you need a char with no andy bug, which is sort of rare.
Is there a way to unbug in d2r? I thought she autobugged. (Legacy characters?)

I'm rather sure that my cold sorceress has the bugged drop as well, but Andariel dropped items beyond her regular treasure class selection.

I've never found anything like that from terrorized Mephisto so far, however.

Terrorized Mephisto shall be bugged in SP and hotfixed online, i read on the official forums. His drops should be therefore not significantly better than unterrorized in SP. Andariel on the other hand drops from the higher treasure classes when terrorized. And she is always "quest" bugged in D2R.

Yes, Andariel always has the bugged drops, but I think that's because her regular drop tables are copies of the first kill drop tables now. Technically they are probably still two separate tables, just with identical contents.

That's just nitpicking, of course, but helvete is watching, so I have to express alpha smartass behaviour.

It was fixed in the same patch that brought TZs to offline.

Even though Andy is always quest bugged, I kept doing the bug with my characters on the off chance that the bug resurfaced, which it sort of did (a bane not a boon), but they fixed it.

I got Griffon's Eye from Hell Andy with a character that had intentionally quest bugged her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High