Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot060.pngScreenshot023.png

nothing too exciting over the last while. Been fighting with my laptop trying to figure out why my d2r crashes randomly (appears to be driver/heat related? Lenovo laptop)

decided to spend some runes, so I made Beast in the usual beserker axe and picked up an SoJ! which was nice while doing some Stony Tomb runs. Picked up the SoJ not from the tombs itself but from some rando boss pack on the way. Buzzards, leapers or those lizard spear dudes. Nice surprise since my last and only d2r SoJ was spent getting my current Anni.

*edit* weird, screenie shows probably my 1st one ... can't find my 2nd SoJ screenie.

nothing too exciting over the last while. Been fighting with my laptop trying to figure out why my d2r crashes randomly (appears to be driver/heat related? Lenovo laptop)

One thing I do to combat the overheating is that I prop the back of my laptop up a bit by putting two hockey pucks underneath (one at each back corner). I find that helps a lot with the ventilation. (y)

I don't know if I'm happy, or I'm sad. I can't really tell.

RzcqXgm.png

I am sad to report that I still haven't found Tal's ammy. I'm just going to forget about that for a while and start questing a new character before I drive myself crazy. It will fall for me eventually--when I least expect it! (Can you hear me, RNGesus!?)

I don't know if I'm happy, or I'm sad. I can't really tell.

RzcqXgm.png
What's there to be sad about! Cold Skill Damage ain't exactly the best roll, but it's still a nice addition for a build that deals cold damage. Any Nightwing's will be better than no Nightwing's IMHO.

I am sad to report that I still haven't found Tal's ammy. I'm just going to forget about that for a while and start questing a new character before I drive myself crazy. It will fall for me eventually--when I least expect it! (Can you hear me, RNGesus!?)

What's there to be sad about! Cold Skill Damage ain't exactly the best roll, but it's still a nice addition for a build that deals cold damage. Any Nightwing's will be better than no Nightwing's IMHO.
It's very frustrating when some not so rare items elude you for a long time
I personnally pray the RNGod every morning for War Travelers to drop, but still after many hours in CS, Pindle, Pits etc there was no way to get those ^^

It's very frustrating when some not so rare items elude you for a long time
I personnally pray the RNGod every morning for War Travelers to drop, but still after many hours in CS, Pindle, Pits etc there was no way to get those ^^
Yeah, I can't help but laugh (and of course feel frustrated) when items that seem to be so rare for me are falling more easily for other folks. All part of the fun in taking part in this thread, I suppose :) Oh well, sooner or later, I'll find that amulet I'm looking for and you'll get those War Travs. Sometimes it just takes more time!

@gregth @little birdy don't give up, I got my first pair in D2R just a moment ago!

WFhMq8W.png

A bad roll, of course xD.

War Traveler
Battle Boots
Defense: 133
Durability: 15 of 48
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: 95
Fingerprint: 0xc8b451c4
Item Level: 94
Version: Resurrected
+25% Faster Run/Walk
Adds 15 - 25 Damage
+179% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Strength
+10 to Vitality
40% Slower Stamina Drain
Attacker Takes Damage of 5
36% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+30 Maximum Durability

It doesn't get much better than this for an un-twinked Kick / Trap Assassin:

Diablo II_ Resurrected 30_11_2022 21_56_02.png
Dropped by Baal himself. I didn't screenshot the drop as otherwise it would obviously have been my second Horizon's :)

Still no Gores though. I don't really need them, but they would be nice to have. I'm now hunting a Medusa's Gaze for the slow, which I lose if I swap out the Astreon's. If only there was some kind of MF tournament coming up....

Also nice but not as useful:
Diablo II_ Resurrected 24_11_2022 21_44_59.png

Also:
5/5 Lightning Die Facet
Dracul's improvement - 13 Str, 10 lpk
Code:
Stormlash
Scourge
One Hand Damage: 11 - 310
Durability: 35 of 65
Required Level: 82
Required Strength: 125
Required Dexterity: 77
Fingerprint: 0x677a6055
Item Level: 99
20% Chance to cast level 18 Tornado on striking
15% Chance to cast level 10 Static Field on striking
+30% Increased Attack Speed
288% Enhanced Damage
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 1 - 473 Lightning Damage
33% Chance of Crushing Blow
Lightning Absorb 9%
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 30

Wisp Projector
Ring
Required Level: 76
Fingerprint: 0x3bd2beef
10% Chance to cast level 16 Lightning on striking
+19 Lightning Absorb
18% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Level 7 Spirit of Barbs (2/11 Charges)
Level 5 Heart of Wolverine (10/13 Charges)
Level 2 Oak Sage (12/15 Charges)

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0x7a59f3a2
100% Chance to cast level 47 Chain Lightning when you Die
Adds 1 - 74 Lightning Damage
-5% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+5% to Lightning Skill Damage

Dracul's Grasp
Vampirebone Gloves
Defense: 128
Durability: 7 of 14
Required Level: 76
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0xf46b9556
Item Level: 88
5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking
7% Life stolen per hit
25% Chance of Open Wounds
+94% Enhanced Defense
+13 to Strength
+10 Life after each Kill

an un-twinked Kick / Trap Assassin
A bit off-topic, but what is the skill build for this character? I have never played a Kicksin before and I think that is the next character I will tackle. Curious to know what you think is optimal skill choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High