Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We hit level 93 last night :) I didn't keep an accurate count of how many Stoney Tomb runs it took to go from 92 to 93, but I think I was averaging 6-7 runs on p8 (full clears) to fill one chunk of the exp. bar. Not too bad. How many more will it take to get to level 94? :unsure: I think I'm going to focus on some other initiatives now, so it will be a little while before I find out.

Last night's interesting finds included:
  • Two (!) more Trang-Oul's armors, only two or three runs apart from each other. I don't need them, but it was interesting to see two green Chaos Armors drop so close together.
  • My fourth Gheed's Fortune. Not a great roll, but it will still be a nice little addition for one of my characters that doesn't have one.
  • Thunderstroke, first time finding it. A solid ED roll and OK (+3) +skills roll, but ethereal. I guess they will just be a curiosity to sit in my Javazon's stash. Oh well. I think the only unique Amazon weapon I haven't found yet is Lycander's Aim. I've definitely found both Spears, Titan's, Blood Raven's Charge, and now T-stroke.

IMG_0441.JPG

IMG_0440.JPGIMG_0439.JPG

Nice finds, @Triple Helix ! I still have two Chams in my stash that I can't make up my mind how to use. 'Plague' is a possibility, 'Mist' is also a definite possibility if I ever get around to questing a Bowazon through the game. But I'd also be super tempted to cube them up to a Zod if I find the perfect base for an 'Obsession' staff. Or even 'Breath of the Dying'. Never made one before. It's easier to just not use the runes at all :ROFLMAO:

Nice finds, @Triple Helix ! I still have two Chams in my stash that I can't make up my mind how to use. 'Plague' is a possibility, 'Mist' is also a definite possibility if I ever get around to questing a Bowazon through the game. But I'd also be super tempted to cube them up to a Zod if I find the perfect base for an 'Obsession' staff. Or even 'Breath of the Dying'. Never made one before. It's easier to just not use the runes at all :ROFLMAO:
I have a Cham rune in 1.14d that's been waiting for a while. I also have a 1.07 eth BA that's been waiting for about 10 years for anything to do! Now that I have >1000 pgems in D2R, I'm tempted to just trade for another cham....

To not be too off topic:

ohm03.jpg

😡 No other decent drops in a couple of days.

The problem is that I really want Titan's, and I'm too stubborn to trade for it. :cautious: I should probably just trade for it.

Edit: Okay... I'm super dumb... I have 4 titan's in 1.14d, I'll just move one forward. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't even have a Javazon yet, but it was a nice surprise from Pindle anyway.

xiQ6deU.png

Pindle and his guys were killing my merc from time to time if they had nasty special modifiers. Switching from my all around approach Treachery and Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest to a full PDR set up with Shaftstop and Vampire Gaze solved the problem. Classic.

Last edited:
Sweet find, @Triple Helix !

My nice little find over the weekend was Aldur's Deception Shadow Plate, which I had been hoping to see for a while now. Another set completed! ✅ It came quite unexpectedly from Nihlathak while I was farming keys with my WW Barb.

Next two items on the ol' wishlist are M'avina's True Sight Diadem and Tal's Amulet.

The hunt is finally over! From the Pit once again! I've been devoting many hours to looking for this since before the MFO... Pindle, the Pit, even Baal with different characters!

View attachment 84335
Nice find, and congrats on finally getting what you were looking for! I hope to find a Death's Web someday too. It'll happen eventually.

I have been running Baal on and off for a few weeks now with my Blade Fury 'Sin, trying to coax an Essence out of him. I could really use a Token. No luck so far after I'm not sure how many runs. I have a good map and it's a quick and easy run. If anything, it gets a bit boring. It's starting to get annoying. Cough up the Essence already, buddy!

I've been alternating between running LK with one character trying to get to an Engima and running Pindle, Baal, Trav Pit AT with my Wolfbarb. So, far LK hasn't really paid off with almost 1500 runs and just 3 Sur runes. I have a total of 6 Sur so I could have made Enigma, but decided to holde off. However, I'm now Engima bound with this find in the Throne Room

1669257343458.png

Now I've got to decide what to do with the 4 Sur runes that I'll have left. Do I make 2 Ber for an Infinity or do I make one Jah for Phoenix.

I've been alternating between running LK with one character trying to get to an Engima and running Pindle, Baal, Trav Pit AT with my Wolfbarb. So, far LK hasn't really paid off with almost 1500 runs and just 3 Sur runes. I have a total of 6 Sur so I could have made Enigma, but decided to holde off. However, I'm now Engima bound with this find in the Throne Room

View attachment 84346

Now I've got to decide what to do with the 4 Sur runes that I'll have left. Do I make 2 Ber for an Infinity or do I make one Jah for Phoenix.

Or....you can make an Ice bow.... :)

Enigma and Infinity are top priority items. Almost all classes can take advantage of these runewords so you should aim for Infinity now without second thought. Phoenix is an awesome runeword which fits some builds nicely but it's not as important. Not to mention that you will have to cube two Bers right now for it. So yeah, Infinity hands down!

Reactions: gregth
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High